Benjamin the negative {16}

(Please dismiss the poorly drawn picture above-- it's just to show you what she looks like)

Benjamin's POV (because yes, or no)

I stared up at the ceiling in silence. I never was talkative.. Especially at home. Everything in this world was dark, and I accepted it.

But that day I met (Y/N)... I have a different view about everything. I don't get it, how can she be so positive? She's been beaten and Sans really is a dickhead at times. How is she so.. Content? I suppose he has given her a second chance at life, at least that's what he told me, but in full honesty... How is he going to react when she wants to leave and do something else with her life? He can't keep her forever.

Great, there I go again. I'm always morbid, and it's not something I can't help. Ever since I've been getting more close to (Y/N) -at least, I like to think that-, I've been more observant of her behavior. She's so... Abstract? I don't know, but it's amazing how she can be so stable.

I'm not stable. At all. Mentally and physically, I am clumsy and a mess. I haven't broken down in front of (Y/N) before, but something tells me that it'll happen soon enough.

"Benjamin!!"

Great... Dad's home.

I slowly roll out of bed and make my way towards the living room, "Y-yes...?" I whispered and flinch as he sends a glare towards me.

"Are you done with your homework yet?" He snarls and I quickly nodded, "Y-yes, I finished my math. I still need to head over to my friends to finish up the s-science proje--"

"Then what the hell are you still doing here!? Get out you fucking idiot! Get it done!!" He screams and I feel the tears coming, "I-I'm sorry! I'll go!" I quiver and quickly rush to my room, grabbing everything I needed. My father continues to scream and yell about how big of a failure I am and how I'm nothing but a joke...

I mean, how could I blame him? It was my fault Tobias died, wasn't it? Why didn't I do anything...? I let him fall.

And now I was trying everything I could to get him back. My situation with the person who was helping me was like making a deal with a demon, I suppose. I made a deal with him that he could experiment and see if he could turn a human into a monster, using me as his test subject. He warned me it could be fatal, but either way was a good answer to me.

I sigh as I walk into the forest. It was a few blocks away from my house, but I could always get there quicker with the help of my monster capabilities; however, I had to be careful. The incident with Levi was unexpected and I accidentally let it slip up...

Gaster wasn't pleased at all. He was extremely angered that I almost showed (Y/N) my experimental form. He didn't want me being friends with (Y/N)... He said that she was just going to turn on me, but (Y/N) wouldn't. I know she wouldn't.

I sniffled, trying to rid of my emotions before Gaster appeared, but it was too late. He was sitting there next to me. I hated how he could simply show up every time I was close enough. It was startling and disturbing all in one.

"You're becoming melting woman every time you do that." He was probably referring to the fact I was crying so much. I had called him Melting Man before and he was trying to find a way to get me back. I suppose he found it.

"Very funny, Gaster..." I whispered and whipped my tears away to look over at him. He did look like a melting man and he admitted it. He couldn't quite argue with me either.

"So, did you address the problem?" Gaster mumbles and forms into a tall, slender figure. He towers over my height, but I'm short to begin with.

"N-no..." I whispered and he grumbles in irritation, "I can't get close enough to Sans to wipe his memory of my form. He's too prepared for things, especially when I'm around..."