You promised {53}

"I'll see you in the morning."

"See ya." You whispered, setting your head down on the soft pillows.

Sans covers you up with your blanket, earning a small thanks from you. He hums in response and walks to the door. He turns the lights off and walks out, barely closing the door before saying goodnight again, but you could have sworn you heard something else...

"I love you."

------------------------

It's been five days and Sans has decided to keep pushing away the promise he made. What did he mean by all of that? You weren't too sure and your theories were just making you more an more antsy.

Until you finally got him to spill the beans.

No, literally.

"C'mon Sans!!" You whined, jumping up and down childishly, making him grow a little upset. He was attempting to make dinner, which was chilli. Gross. You didn't want chilli, but you weren't going to complain, "Please tell me what you were talking about! You promised me!"

Sans sighed and turned around, knocking over the bag of beans he was about to put into the pot. He groans in irritation but shakes his head and grabs your hand, bringing you towards the living room calmly, "Fine fine, I'll tell you..." He murmurs.

You grinned a little and sat down on the couch waiting for him to explain everything.

"Alphys is trying to make us human." He shrugs.

You frown at the simple words he says, "That's it?" You ask, growing a little irritated because he made such a big deal about it that one night.

"Yep! In fact, I could use your help. Considering that Zerack was once human, he knows what to do. Can you try and pry it out of him or ask for his help?" Sans asks, hopefully. You were stunned that he was being blunt with this. You thought he didn't like humans.

"I thought you hated humans...?" You asked, confused about this entire situation. He also mentioned it was against Gaster, what was he doing, "And you said it was to go against Gaster... What do you mean?"

"Gaster is doing this for someone. He's collecting seven souls... They are monsters and humans, so it makes it even more powerful. But considering my friends are pure soul traits of bravery, kindness, perseverance, justice, integrity, patience and determination, we can overpower him."

You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to process everything, but eventually you just decided to go along with it. You hardly knew a majority of his friends, but you decided to roll with it.

"it's true." sans chimes in suddenly and Papyrus is standing next to him happily.

"INDEED IT IS, HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS GETS TO BE A HUMAN! HAIR INCLUDED! NYEH HEH!" He poses like always and continues grinning happily, making you smile as well. He was so adorable when he was bubbly.

"So, will you help us?" Sans asks again, smirking a little, "C'mon, sweetheart, please?"

".. Fine, but just because Papyrus is happy." You insist.

"i'm happy too. i can finally be more lazy than benjamin." sans chuckles softly under his breath, making you smile.

"Fine. I'll do it for Papy, sans and you too," You point at Sans, "because you hate humans."

"I'm actually quite excited, nice try, hun." He chuckles.

You laugh a little under your breath before you notice something. The way Sans was looking at you...

Was he flirting with you?

(Really short chapter, sorry. It was a small explanation, I know. Probably not very good, but I plan to improve my writing style.

I have decided I will not make this book 200 chapters, but maybe 100 or 120, I don't know yet.

Please don't complain.

I'm sure that my book is a record of chapters in undertale fanfiction history.

i'm not bragging, i'm just saying you should appreciate what you're getting, so please don't complain.

Love you guys! <3)