School is just a nice way of saying Hell {4}

School!?

That was absolutely ridiculous! And it was uncalled for... You questioned as to why he thought he had the authority to send you off to school.

Why didn't he just let you go...?

"But I thought you said humans were disgusting..." You whispered as you walked next to his shorter brother.

"you called her disgusting?" sans mumbled and the two white pinpricks that acted as pupils wandered towards Sans.

"I didn't personally call her disgusting." Sans corrected with a grunt. He looked towards you and sighed, "I don't like humans, but it doesn't mean that I don't put up with them." He suddenly frowned, "You're just trying to get out of going to school, aren't you?"

"Not completely." You whispered, "Wait... You don't like me? You're just putting up with me?"

"No no." Sans mumbled and shook his head, "I'm just saying. You're an exception. I'm just trying to be nice."

Ivy snorted.

Sans glared down at the dog before looking forwards again, "Why did we have to bring her...?"

sans grinned and watched Ivy wag her tail in accomplishment.

"Because she chews things up if she's left home alone. She has separation anxiety." You mumble. Even if she was just 'a dog', you knew she had some mental disabilities like you. She just knew how to deal with them better than you.

"And an attitude." Sans added.

You sigh as you reach the building. Your grip tightens on the leash and Ivy nudges your leg in reassurance.

"It's only half way through the school day. They said you could join in to get a feel of everything and then decide if you want to officially enroll." Sans explains in a dull tone, "It's a monster and human school." He adds in and opens the door for you.

You walk in with hesitation. You look down as you walk, hearing your converse against the tiles of the large high school floor. Every step was another point of anxiety added.

Sans suddenly hands you a paper, "Here," he waits until you take it to explain what it's for, "that has the schedule and if you need it, my phone number is on there as well."

He was just gonna leave you like that!? You had to find class yourself!? "Thanks..." You whisper and turn around. You glance around, trying to find the correct direction to head.

Sans lets out a small chuckle, "Need help?" He hardly waits for an answer and grabs your hand as he walks towards the right hallway.

You were startled when his hand grabbed yours. You were expecting his grip to be harsh, but he held your hand gently. The loop of the leash rested on your wrist as you walked next to him.

Ivy snuffled loudly and glared at Sans' hand.

You were glancing around, happy with the silence. However the sudden weight on your other hand was unpredicted.

sans grabbed your other hand and stood still. As you walked, you ended up tipping him over. He continued to grin as you dragged him across the floor. The skeleton was light in weight, but his physical appearance made it seem like he weighed more than he really did.