Skeletons. Skeletons everywhere. {21}

It was 6am in the morning.

6am and you could hear a trumpet playing loudly.

What a lovely wake-up call... But... Where's Benjamin? You looked around and glared at the empty spot on your bed, thinking maybe Sans kicked her out or something.

That was until you heard a laugh come from the living room where the trumpet sound was coming from. A few muffled sentences and more laughs were heard, along with Papyrus yelling about horrible puns and that his morning was now ruined.

With a yawn you drag yourself out of bed and into the living room, only to see Benjamin sitting next to sans. She looks just like him (not appearance wise), but she's sprawled on the couch like him with a lazy grin, her eyes closed and she's chuckling.

"I've got one." She pipes up, "Who was the most famous skeleton detective?"

sans' grin only gets wider. He's heard the joke a million times, but wants to hear it from her, "i don't know, ben, who?"

"Sherlock Bones." Benjamin opens and eye and laughs with him. It wasn't all that funny, but watching them laugh was amusing so you joined in and Papyrus rattled in annoyance. He quickly stomped into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Sans stood in the hallway, frowning at the two laughing loudly, "You guys... I'll never understand..."

"Are we botherin' ya Sans?" Benjamin's obviously caught up in the moment and she looks over at him with a grin. Sans frowns, "Yes, yes you are. Please sto--"

"But you're a skeleton," Benjamin looks at sans as he snickers, "I thought that nothing gets under your skin!" The two burst out in laughter and so did you.

Sans rolled his eyes a bit, "Haha, so funny." He mumbled and walked over to Papyrus to help with breakfast. Papyrus couldn't help but giggle upon seeing Sans' expression.

Ivy rolled around on the floor as you guys laughed. She was smiling and wagging her tail rapidly. She appeared to be enjoying the puns Benjamin and sans would say to one another.

(TIMESKIP)

After breakfast, Sans had announced that you were all going to a science convention to meet up with some friends. Why did you all have to go? Because he didn't want to leave you at home alone again.

You were excited anyways. You wanted to see his friends, but for some odd reason... You thought they would look like gang members. Maybe because of the jacket Sans wore? Well, either way, you are very much WRONG. You only got to see a few glimpses of them at the science event.

And now you sat at a table in a restaurant next to Benjamin while Ivy was sitting in her lap. You were also seated next to Papyrus who was currently filling out a crossword puzzle, in which you thought was difficult. Even sans agreed with you on that one. You watched him fill it out before jumping up in surprise as someone slammed a hand down on the table. You looked up to see a fish lady with red hair, blue skin, and yellow eyes. She flashed a pointy tooth smirk, "So! You're (Y/N)!? Sans has said quite a bit about you! So who exactly are you?" She gave you skeptical look, "He doesn't like humans, so. Who are you two?"

Papyrus grins and pipes up, "HELLO UNDYNE! THIS IS BENJAMIN AND (Y/N)! THEY'RE MY FRIENDS AND (Y/N) LIVES WITH US!"

Benjamin moved uncomfortably in her seat and Ivy hopped off of her lap to waddle over to a yellow blushing monster behind Undyne. She wagged her tail and the monster giggled as she started to bounce around her.

Papyrus appeared to distract Undyne, leaving you and Benjamin to sit in your own silence. sans was currently on the other side of the table, asleep with a ketchup bottle in his hand.