Let Him Go {57}

"I wasn't going to hug you." Ivy sneered angrily towards Sans. With a small huff and walked towards you and set her forehead on your shoulder. "I love you (Y/N)! I'll give you a hug soon!" She insisted, in which you smiled and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan to me." You chuckled and looked towards Sans.

"She's still going to eat dog food." Sans mumbled and you scoffed in annoyance.

"What a bastard." Ivy snorted quietly.

"Ivy!" You both gasped.

"What?"

--------------------------

"Obi... Please wake up..." Your soft whisper pleads as your boyfriend's chest continues to rise and fall, but his eyes remain closed.

All of the equipment attached to him made you cringe a bit and it made your heart sink. You ignored all of the negative things that popped up about Obi. You knew he was a good person... Karma just caught up with him is what you thought. He did his best to correct it all, but perhaps it failed and this was his punishment.

"What perseverance he has..." You thought as you lightly grasped Obi's hand that rested up on his chest. Ivy sat next to you in human form. She wore a simple black hoodie and some jean shorts along with red tennis shoes. Her red collar that Papyrus had given her remained around her neck proudly. Ivy's ears flickered as the heart monitor beeped, indicating that your boyfriend was still clinging to life.

Clinging to life for you.

"I know that you can't hear me Obi, but I just want to tell you that I miss you... I miss your arms around me. I miss your sweet, kind voice comforting me. I miss you telling me that everything is going to be okay," You quivered, "can you do that again...?" You asked him, hoping that there would be an answer, but alas there was none. "Will everything be okay...?" You questioned meekly.

Ivy let out a small sniff and looked down at the ground. Her tail remained still and her ears stopped flickering after a few seconds. She too shared the same sadness for you. One of the boys that had gained her trust was dying... And she could tell. A small ability as a dog, she could sense his heart rate and what condition he was in and so far it wasn't doing so good... But what could she do? She couldn't revive him...

------

Benjamin's POV

He's doing it... He's killing Obi...

Gaster's draining his power as we know it. This very minute.

I can't do anything or I'll be killed... He's working on it. He already has determination, kindness, integrity and justice.

What one is Obi...?

------

Normal POV

You've been here for a good two hours now, hoping that Obi would wake up. It was now 9pm and you'd have to be leaving soon. Even though you wanted to stay and wait until he woke up, you couldn't. It didn't matter how much you wanted to be the first thing Obi saw when he woke up, you couldn't. Sans would worry and as would Papyrus and sans.

You started to count the beeps of the heart monitor.

Beep

You sighed and decided to think positively. Obi would wake up. You knew it. He'd wake up and you could be in his arms again. He could hold you and kiss your cheek again. He would tell you that everything WAS alright and it would be.

Ivy started to move around in her seat, but kept her mouth shut tightly. Her teeth clenched and her eyebrows furrowed.

You didn't notice her odd behavior, but you continued to listen to the silence of no one talking and the beeping of the heart monitor.

Beep

Everything would be okay...

Beep

Everything would be fine...

Beep

Everything was...

... beeeeeeeeeeeep....

Gone.

(There. He's gone.

All because this HAS to be romance between fucking Sans. Not my own story of drama and action, but romance between you and someone who abused another and someone who knows how to manipulate others :))