Stop {44}

"I didn't make you feel uncomfortable, did I?" Obi asked, "If I did, I won't do it again."

"No no-" You waved your hands, "I..." You fixed your posture and avoided eye contact, trying to make it less awkward, "I liked it... You should.. Do it more often? I don't know." You crossed your arms and puffed up your cheeks.

Obi laughed a little, "You're so friggin' adorable, (Y/N)." He smiled, gaining a small smile from you in return.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" You heard someone ask in an irritated tone. You both looked back to see Sans standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a 'you're in trouble, young lady' look on his face.

---------------------

Obi didn't want to leave you in the dust, but he didn't want Sans to get angry either, so he left pretty quickly... Leaving you standing there, looking quite guilty.

"I thought you were out with Phoebe..." You whispered, tapping your index fingers together, growing more and more nervous by the increasing seconds of silence.

He wasn't saying anything... You were getting more nervous now. You quickly move your gaze towards him and yelp, realizing he's awfully close and is staring down at your neck. His eye sockets are narrowed until he notices you flinch, "Huh?"

"What are you doing?" You ask and inch backwards,

"... What is that?" Sans asks, getting closer again, extending his arm out a little. He touches it lightly, making you hiss lightly and jerk backwards.

"Hey! Keep your fingers to yourself!" You frowned, glaring up at him.

Sans put his hands up, "Alright alright, just tell me what that is." He grumbles and frowns, "Did that punk do that?"

"Do what?" You ask, rubbing your hand across your neck and collarbone.

"That." Sans waves his hand towards your neck, making another look of irritation, "What was he doing?"

"..." You fell silent instantly.

"What. Did. He. Do." It was far from a question now. It was simply something that needed to be answered. He was demanding for an answer this minute.

"..He was just showing me something..." You whispered and looked away, growing more flustered. You didn't want to explain it to him. That was embarrassing enough, but what was he talking about? Something on your neck?

"hey bro, paps is waiting outside, are you gonna hurry up or.." sans peers into the room.

You look towards sans and smile a little, "Oh, hi sans. Can you uhh..." You look up at the taller one and sigh, "take him with you?" You mumble, pushing Sans towards the doorway.

"yeah, sure thing, kiddo." sans chuckles, "c'mon big guy, let's go."

"No." Sans interjects, yanking away, "What is that?" He asks, pointing towards your neck again.

sans stands on his tippy toes and raises his brow-bones, "whoa."

You grumble and back away again, "Stop staring. You're making me uncomfortable." You grunt, folding your arms in irritation. They don't seem to be letting up, which is making you even more pressured.

"where'd you get that, kid...?" sans asks with a small chuckle.

"Get what?" You ask, growing a bit concerned this time, "What is it?"

"it uhh..." sans laughs and rests one of his hands on the back of his skull, "it looks like a hickey."

"A what!?" Sans blurts and stomps towards you, making you slightly crouch out of fear, "That-- That boy did this!?"