Past life and future death {50}

But you couldn't help but remember what she said...

"Because (Y/N) wasn't good enough!"

Did Obi really think that or was it just you?

Either way, you'd prove that you were good enough.

Just like Obi had said.

"You're everything I could have wanted and more!"

------------------

You weren't too sure if you should have gone over to Obi's or not... He lived with Levi after all. Maybe Levi was angry, because there was a big chance that Obi went home and was upset. Either way, you knew you wouldn't get hurt.

Levi had stopped bullying you a while ago, considering you were dating Obi and Obi got pissed when he found out that Levi had hurt you before. You had found out after that Levi had an odd anger disorder. He was now taking medication for it. Obi explained how it was triggered by being publicly abused; emotionally and mentally, because he was a monster.

You felt bad for him.

With a sigh you approached the door and gave a light knock. Almost instantly the door opened to reveal Levi standing there. You suddenly felt intimidated, but he was keeping his cool.

"Huh?" Levi mumbled, "There something you need?"

"I'm... Looking for Obi.." You whispered and Levi nodded slowly before looking away and staring at the staircase.

"He's not here," Levi mutters and turns back towards you, "I thought he was at your house."

You glanced down for a few seconds before nodded a little and rolled your shoulders, indicating you were uncomfortable, "Well, yeah, we was, but then he left... Something happened with Sans' girlfriend and--"

"That thing has a girlfriend?" Levi raised an eyebrow before snickering, "Wow..." He smiled a little, but quickly returned to a frown, due to your expression, "Right. Uhum, did she do something? Because Obi hasn't cheated on a girl in a good five years now."

"What?"

"Yeah, he used to be a huge player in the Underground," Levi explains, "but one day he must have realized that there's more to it than being a pig." He shrugs, "One of his ex girlfriend's was so harsh on him that it must have knocked sense into him. Although I think she could've been wayyyy more nicer than she was," he exhales, "I think... her name was Phoebe. I find it hypocritical because she was a slut herself. Nasty creature." He spat.

"Wait, so Obi... Obi cheats?" You asked.

"He used to. You don't have to worry about it." Levi murmurs and sighs, "As much as I'd love to sit and rant about my brother, I have to head to my girlfriend's house."

Levi had a girlfriend? She must have a lot of patience in order to put up with him. Perhaps she's helping him cope? "You have a girlfriend?" You asked and quickly backed up, "I didn't mean that in a rude way, I promise!"

"Don't worry, lots of people don't believe me." He shrugs, "But yeah, I've got a girlfriend," he mumbles and keeps quiet for a little, "she's uh... She's kind of like you, I guess." Levi explained in a quiet voice, trying to piece the similarities together, "Obi pointed that out one day," he shrugs again and peers over your shoulder, "huh, guess she decided to come to my house."

You turned around to see a girl walking up the sidewalk and towards the house. When she saw you she smiled and as she came closer, you noticed that she was pretty short compared to Levi. Levi stood at about 6'4 and she appeared to be somewhere around 5'2. It was obvious that she was human, but her hair color stumped you. It was white and really long. You assumed that she dyed it.