More to deal with {40}

It was no longer your turn to feel neglected.

Sans stared at you two from behind the counter in the kitchen. The object he was holding was dropped from his hand and landed on the floor. The sound wasn't loud enough to startle anyone or gain any attention whatsoever.

"Only know you love her when you let her go...

And you let her go."

------------------------

The night was going by slowly. You didn't mind. In fact, you were pleased with how slow the night was going. You got to spend more time with Obi and you didn't have to go home and face Sans. Yet.

You knew he wasn't going to be happy about it. There was no point in hiding it, because he had already seen you close to Obi and the way Obi was treating you made it quite blunt. He'd have to be more stupid than he is now in order to not get it. But he could just be in denial... The look on his face made it seem like he was jealous as well. Not that you minded.

You were curious about what a relationship was like. You couldn't help but feel drawn to Obi. He was nice to be around and he was really sweet. A part of you thought that maybe he was simply just a flirt, but he truly was a really sweet guy.

"Hey (Y/N)," Obi hummed and approached your side. You were chilling outside on the deck, gazing at the sunset. The big crowd could get a bit overwhelming, so you decided to get some air. A lot of people were already intoxicated and you kept your distance. A few guys had some grabby hands.

"Hi." You look towards him with a smile. Obi hugs you from behind and hums quietly. After a while he sighs and looks towards where the sun once was. The stars were beginning to come out, making you smile a little. Stars were nice to look at... "What's bothering you?" Obi suddenly speaks up, "You seem more quiet than normal... Did I do something?" He asks, letting go of you, giving you your personal space.

"Hmm? No, you didn't do anything." You reassure with a chuckle, and it subsided with a sigh, "I'm just... I don't know. Ever since Sans got a girlfriend he's been ignoring me. I'm just used to him talking to me all the time. He hardly picks me up from school and he doesn't seem to really care or pay attention when I talk to him anymore."

"Oh," Obi looked towards the ground, "He sounds like a douchebag." He mumbled, making you cover your mouth to contain your laughter, "He shouldn't ignore you because he got a girlfriend... It's not fair."

You nod in agreement and look back towards the sky. You feel Obi wrap his arms around your waist, "I won't ignore you." He purrs in your ear, making you blush slightly. You turned around so you were facing him. 

"I like the sound of that."

(TIMESKIP)

The night continued to drag out slowly. Mettaton had to send quite a few people home because they got a bit too wild. More people continued to arrive to the party.

Obi was sitting next to you on a couch, playing a game on his phone with you. You glanced up at him as he sighed and pulled the phone to him, texting back to someone. You hum quietly in curiousity, waiting for him to say what it was, "I've gotta head home. My parents got back from their business trip." He mutters and looks towards you, "Are you gonna be alright if I go?"

"I should be fine," you reply, "I'll be bored, but I'll be alright." Your shoulders shrug and he nods, standing up quietly. You stand up with him and look towards a smaller crowd by the door, "See you later, (Y/N)." Obi says, gaining your attention again. You smile at him and he leans down, giving you a quick peck on the cheek. He chuckles quietly as your face heats up.

"Bye..." You whisper as he walks away. A part of you was shocked, but another wanted to squeal a bit. You've never been kissed by someone- minus your mother of course. You felt butterflies in your stomach as your thoughts drifted off elsewhere.

However, at a party. Things don't stay quiet and chill.

A glass shattered, causing you to look towards the noise. Once you waited for a few seconds you saw a skeleton quickly dart out of a room, soon followed by a teenager who was drenched. Preferably in his... Groin area.

Based on the skeleton's expression you assumed it was a prank. It was funny, but the victim disagreed. A few slurs were thrown and some insults. The skeleton didn't seem to care about what the male was saying until the one sentence caught everyone's attention.

"Come here, so I can drag you back to where you belong!"

You knew that the teen was referring to the Underground. The party went silent and everyone was staring at the two now. The tall skeleton only corrected his posture to make himself look more intimidating. It kind of reminded you of Sans, but this skeleton was far more taller than Sans was. Probably as tall as Papyrus.

He sported a tuxedo, but the way he had been messing around made it look like he was a bit reckless other than a gentleman. You continued to watch closely, wondering what he'd do. "Pardon? I should drag you to where you belong." He spat, jabbing his index finger at the boy, "Wanna spend eternity burning? 'Cuz I'll give you a ticket to it, front row seat and everything." He threatened.

"Now now! Let's not get carried away..." Mettaton interjects with a nervous laugh, "Ossis, I'm sure that this young man means no harm! Don't fret about it."

"He dumped water on my pants!" The male shrieked, obviously still angry about it.

Ossis shrugged simply, "Calm down, it's a joke. Don't be such a whiny ass." He snickers quietly, gaining a few chuckles from the people around. He seemed to be getting cockier knowing that he had all of this attention. But the attention was drained as Mettaton insisted for everyone to continue what they were doing, leaving Ossis there with a small frown.

You hummed and walked into the sea of people to find something else to do.

Of course the ground had other plans and wanted to give you a great, big, friendly hug!!

You hit the ground with an 'oof'. Before you could even comprehend being embarrassed, you heard someone laugh quietly and speak up.

"Sheesh, you don't even know my name and you're already falling for me." The voice was male and sounded familiar... You just heard that voice a minute ago.

You looked up to see the tall skeleton extending a hand out to you with a grin.

(why hello there ossis

Ssa' dude?

Sooo
yep
here's Ossis-

i really hope i didn't make him out of character or anything //rip

But yeah. I don't know about more updates tonight. I might write something because I'll be staying up late...

I got home from school today and Ivy wouldn't move or go outside. She's breathing heavily and she won't eat anything. She must have been dehydrated because she drank a lot of water, but she's still... laying around. I keep calling her, but she won't get up from my bed

I had to carry her outside. I managed to get her to eat one piece of meat, but she won't eat anything now. not even the cheez-its i offered

which is bad, because she really likes cheez-its

She's scaring me ;-;)