{60}

“That’s okay… I’ll stop.” He said, lowering himself next to you and pulling you close to his chest. “It’s going to be okay…”

“It’s going to be okay…” Obi’s voice echoed in your mind.

“I’m here for you.” Gans mumbled.

“I’ll always be here for you.”

-----------------------

As the days proceeded, you’ve become more accepting of Obi’s death. He was in a better place, you were sure.

And here you were, standing at his grave with Gans, Toriel, Frisk, Asgore, Undyne, Papyrus, sans, Levi, Elise and everyone else you knew… They all said what they had to say to him. But Benjamin seemed the most quiet of all. It seemed as if she knew something, but you were too caught up in everything to actually say anything. Soon enough you all walked away.

The entire group decided that the rest of spring break would be a day with each person of the group. Today was a day with Asriel first.

***Timeskip***

You sat next to Asriel silently, waiting for him to tell you what you were going to do.

“We’re going to the Monster Museum. It’s so fascinating! There’s so much history about us monsters. I’m sure you’ll love it (Y/N)...” Asriel exclaims, giving you a quick hug before walking into the huge building with you. When inside, you smiled at the attractions and bits of information to go with them. As you walk through, you look at a few flowers. Some were golden and some were blue.

You stopped at a blue flower and Asriel explained it to you. It was called an echo flower. If anything said anything around it, it would repeat it forever and ever…

“Watch this.” Asriel grinned and leaned into the flower before whispering. “Now you listen!”

You leaned in and listened only to hear “(Y/N) is one of the best friends I’ve ever had.” You smiled again and turned to Asriel with a giggle. “You’re one of my best friends too Asriel.”

Asriel blushed faintly and chuckled before dragging you off to another contraption. It was a giant skull. You noticed a tall man… Or monster. It must have been a monster considering he had a skull as a head, appearing to be skeleton, but he appeared to be wearing a long black robe. When he turned around, he shared similar cracks that Gans had in his skull and sported some glasses.

It was Gaster.

But you said nothing. You weren’t going to say anything to him, hoping he wouldn’t start a fight. Instead of him making a strange face at you, he smiled and waved before gliding away.

“That’s Professor WingDing.” Asriel said suddenly. You nodded a little and turned away, starting towards a long wall with names on it. “That’s the list of all the monsters that were in the Underground.”

You scanned through them, each one having a passage.

Temmie, a small cat-dog creature with a bubbly attitude. Loves tem flakes™.

As you read through these, you came across one.

Oscar Hunter. Something about him struck you hard… He seemed to be familiar, even though you’ve never met an Oscar in your entire life.

“That’s Obi.” Asriel said plainly and quietly. You nodded a little and sighed.

“He’s everywhere…” You whisper and turn away to go to another attraction. Asriel tags along, giving you another hug before continuing on with the search for another thing to check out.

But Obi was still on your mind.

***Timeskip***

You had gotten back home a few hours ago. It was now 6 in the evening. Gans was lying next to you in bed and you were in his arms, being held close to him. You sighed and closed your eyes, unsure if you should tell him about seeing Gaster or not. But Gaster seemed so… Different. So kind, so nice. Not evil like you had seen him before. It was like he was two completely different individuals. As you cuddled with Gans, you glanced down at Ivy who laid, curled in a ball at your feet. She wagged her tail a little when you made eye contact with her, but didn’t do anything else.

So you closed your eyes to sleep. And when you opened them again.

There he was.

Gaster.

(Yay another chapter

Idk

It’s still short sorry)