Awesome title {24}

Knowing Sans, you had figured that after the little speech he gave you that he would end up ignoring you and avoiding you yet again. But much to your surprise, he was acting just the same... Maybe a little bit nicer than he was before.

It had been a good week now, and you had officially been living with the skeleton trio for a month and a half. It did feel like you had a different life now, and you haven't seen your father... So far anyways. Who knows. He might come back. Anything is possible after all.

Even your state of being 'broken' was possible to fix... And Sans was definitely proving you wrong. He was doing a great job... And he had recently asked when your birthday was for heaven knows why.

It was (Birthday date) and it was a good five months away. So there wasn't much he could do with it right now, but when it came around, maybe he'd have something in mind? He seemed pretty intrigued about it... To even out this thought, you noticed that there was something that he wasn't too intrigued about as well.

Obi.

Yes. You hated to admit it, but you ended up crushing on the humanoid monster. He was sweet and flirty. Sans had insisted that he was trouble and you shouldn't trust him, but you always had some sort of reason like 'he's nice' or 'he only flirts with me, no one else' or something like that. You hardly noticed that he cringed when you brought up Obi.

However Papyrus seemed very interested in this Obi person and asked if he could come over. Sans had quickly objected with a fist against the table and a long rant. The other skeleton, sans, had shrugged and flashed you a grin, telling you that it was okay to crush on somebody, but just be careful about it.

And he also warned you that he'd tease you about it, so you can't say that his advice was entirely cheesy or bad. He did give you a fair warning after all... And he kept promise, much to your surprise.

You found yourself in awkward situations when you hung out with Obi in public. One time you went to a small restaurant other than Grillby's and sure enough sans was there... Grinning widely, guzzling a bottle of ketchup like normal with a few puns here and there. You questioned how he could even consume it. When you had asked, his face turned blue and he gave you the respond, "ecto magic, (y/n). let's not have this talk again, please..."

That appeared to be his weak spot. The opposite gender questioning his ecto magic... You were tempted to tell Ben about it, so she would ask him, but she had already asked him and watched him practically melt in embarrassment. At least she didn't question the bone-zone... You had a good feeling that she already made her own assumption about it. The two were pretty close in full honesty. She was so content and opened up around him whenever she came over.

You liked seeing the two happy with one another's presence. They often threw puns at one another and they could both be equally lazy... Speaking of which. They once challenged one another to a lazy competition to see who was more lazy... You weren't sure who won.

FLASHBACK

"i'm far more lazy than you, benny-boo." sans laughs at the nickname he's given Benjamin. She always puffs her cheeks out and glares when he calls her that name.

"Nah... I'm more lazy. Just watch me." Benjamin smiled and relaxed into the couch, setting her legs on his with a smirk, "Whoever does something first loses, alright?"

You giggled as sans face flushed a faint blue, "pfft. alright then..." He looks at her legs on his, "can you uh.. move your legs?"

"They're broken. And I'll lose if I move them." Benjamin rests her head on the arm of the couch with a small sigh, "You're stuck now, sansy." She stuck her tongue out a little and looked up at the ceiling.

Alphys sat next to you in the kitchen, working on a science project with you. You grew more close to the monster and discovered that she was in love with anime. You too liked anime, but never had the chance to watch it that much. So she just HAD to show you and you two bonded over it, making you guys closer friends.

"I-I ship them." Alphys laughed weakly and quietly, making you look over at her with a grin.

"Sometimes I do too." You whispered back, "Just look at 'em." You pointed over to sans and Benjamin who were bickering playfully.

Benjamin had stretched a little and sans lightly complained about her legs confining his own. He twitched nervously and stuck his tongue out with a smart comment.

"Whoa! You have a blue tongue!" Benjamin gasped and sunk into the couch more, instantly growing flustered about announcing her interest in his blue tongue.

sans laughed and pointed, "i didn't think you like those kind of things, benny." He teased and she frowned, "Oh shut up..." She mumbled and poked his ribcage through his shirt with her foot.

sans's white pinpricks disappeared and he stared over at Benjamin, "don't do that..." He whispered.

"Maybe you shouldn't tease me then." Benjamin smiled and relaxed into the couch yet again.

Alphys blinked a few times before giggling with you, "W-wow, just l-look at them." She commented on how childish the two could be.

"I know." You grinned and looked back over at them, only to gasp, "sans what are you doing!?"

sans looked towards you and quickly tipped to the side, off of Benjamin, "nothing." He shrugs and winks nervously.

Benjamin had her face covered and she chuckled quietly. You could see her cheeks burning up when she moved her hands to point at sans, "You lose."

"whoa whoa!" sans looked up at her, "you started it! you teased me!" He huffed, "i want a rematch."

"And you teased me." Benjamin smiled and stretched out on the couch, relaxing again with a sigh, "I win."

sans huffed and stuck his hand up to touch the small amount of revealed skin that her shirt uncovered when she stretched, "i want a rematch."

Benjamin squeaked and instantly balled up, "Your hands are co-cold!" She shuddered and her face turned a faint red, "And that wasn't nice." She grumbled and pulled her shirt back down all the way.

sans only laughed and pointed at her, trying to find some words, but couldn't find any while he laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

"(Y/N)?" Obi murmured, waving a hand in front of your face.

You must have zoned out... You almost forgot you were at Obi's with Grillby. Wait.. No.. At Grillby's with Obi.

"You alright?" Obi chuckled quietly and you nodded, "Yeah yeah, I'm alright. Just... Thinking." You shrug and look towards him.

He smiles a little and hums in thought, "Mm... When's your birthday, (Y/N)?"

"Oh. (Birthday date). How come?" You ask and look at him. "Just curious." He answers simply with a shrug.

(YEEEE
okay

okay

I have a few things planned

and I might end up doing some serious time lapse, but drama will come my children--)