sans what's the bone-zone {15}

You folded your arms in irritation. Sans had completely ignored you when you had asked him that question. He's the one who brought it up, drunk or not, he needed to answer you because the curiosity was gnawing at you. You sigh a bit and sans glances at you, "something wrong?" He asks in a dull, tired tone.

"Yes. Sans won't tell me what 'bone-zone' is." You pout and sans snickers quietly, "oh really?" He questions and you nod, "Yes really. He came home drunk last night and now he won't tell me. I think he's gonna start avoiding me again."

"nah." sans shrugs, "he's just uh-- well. you don't want to know what it is, let's leave it at that, alright (y/n)?"

"No it's not alright. I want to know, I NEED to know." You narrowed your eyes at him, noticing him grow a bit nervous, "So, what is it?" You mumble and sans sighs, "geez, kid. c'mon..." He mumbles and begins to walk towards his room.

"Are you gonna show me or something?" You murmur and he shakes his head quickly, "no no no. one, i... probably shouldn't do that, two, Sans would kill me, and three... you'll probably regret finding out what it is. just don't tell Sans that i told you what it is, okay?"

"Okay..." You agree and walk into his room. It was still trashed; like normal. No matter how many times you've cleaned it with him, it's always magically turned back into a dump. You now gave up on trying to clean his room, considering he only continued to trash it just to see your reaction. With a small mumble about how the room looked you sat down on his bed and looked over at him as he sat next to you. His eye sockets were now without the white pinpricks that acted as pupils.

You quietly waited for him to explain it. He remained quiet for a good two minutes before you sighed, "Well?" He jumped, as if he were startled. You weren't too sure if he was messing with you or if he was actually scared.

"h-have you seen his tongue?" sans asked, turning a faint blue by his cheeks. You nod at his question, "Yeah... Why?" You murmur and sans sighs, "uhh well.. we've all got magic, y'know?" You nod again, "so, yeah... we have ecto magic-- we can spawn limbs, body parts, etcetera." He whispers and you furrow your eyebrows in confusion, "Yeah...?"

sans sighed, "damn you're too innocent, you're not getting it..." he whispers and you frown, "What? I'm sure I'll get it..." You insisted and sans sighed, "(y/n)... i don't think you want to."

(TIMESKIP)

You were sitting on the edge of sans' bed in silence. He had explained everything and he even seemed disturbed, but you slwoly shook your head, "S-so.. h-he was saying.."

"yah." sans mumbled, "but he's weird when he's drunk."

"I know. He kept rubbing my arm." You whispered and sans slightly perked up, "pfft, i probably would've too." he quickly shuts up, "sorry. i'm just curious about the touch--" he looks away as you turn towards him and furrow your eyebrows, "Now is not the time sans."

sans inched towards you and shook his head, "i'm sorry about that (y/n), but i did warn you... i didn't want to tell you.."

"It's fine sans." You sigh, "I can only blame myself for being curious..." You whispered and felt yourself grow light headed and you slowly tipped over, "sans I don't think--"

sans watched you tip over and onto the floor. He dove after you in an attempt to catch you, "(y/n)!?" He shouted as he hovered over you, freaking out a bit, "are you okay!?"

Sans quickly ran into the room and stared, "sans what the hell are you doing!?" He shouted.

"i was telling her about the bone-zone and she just--" sans yelped as Sans grabbed his hoodie and yanked him up into the air, "What the hell!?" Sans shouted, "You're sick!" He hissed and sans waved his hands, "n-no! it's not like that, i swear!"

"Oh sure!" Sans growled, "You're not supposed to take advantage of situations like that!" He blurted and sans continued to try and prove that he wasn't taking advantage of the situation.

You slowly came back into conscience, only to see sans dangling from Sans' hand. The two were yelling back and forth at each other.

You stared up at the two until they noticed you. Sans stared down at you and sans glanced down at you. Sans turned a faint yellow and sans went blue.

You kept quiet as you stared at Sans. You opened your mouth to say something, but he quickly dropped sans and helped you up, "Okay look, I can explain. D-don't... get any ideas or anything. I was drunk and I didn't mean to say that, but why did you come to him for answers?"

"He wasn't doing anything..." You whispered, "And you wouldn't tell me... and I was curious, so.. I asked him." You murmured and Sans sighed, "(Y/N), I wanted that to stay a secret. I didn't want to tell you for reasons!" He squeaked and quickly walked out of the room, "Dear lord what have I done...?" You hear him mutter as he quickly left to his room.

sans chuckles quietly, "oops."

"Yeah oops." You muttered and Ivy waddled into the room. She seemed to be content with the mess just like sans was, because she just jumped up onto his bed and rearranged the messed up sheets with her paws, curling up in them as she wagged her tail.

sans grinned and pet the dog before humming in confusion, "wait. is this what skin feels like?" he suddenly asks and you frown, "sans, now is not the time to ask me that."

"sorry." sans laughs and looks at the doorway, "at least you didn't ask paps."

"I'm glad I didn't!" You scoff, "He's too innocent to be knowing that!"

"glad you agree, because he doesn't know what it is. so i would really appreciate if you don't speak of this topic in front of him." sans whispered and looked towards you.

"Trust me, sans... I'm not gonna."

Ivy wiggles around with a smile and nudges sans. sans continues to pet her and you look at the two in silence.

"she's a really sweet dog... when did you get her?" He asks suddenly and you sigh, "She was a gift for my sixteenth birthday. My mom got her for me. Before she..." You looked away for a moment, "died."

"oh." sans mumbled before grinning, "she's really sweet."

"Mhm." You smile and pet the dog as well, "I'm very lucky to have her."

(*breathes*
so yeah

Sans is probably be an awkward lil' butt for a bit |D)