Accidents happen {8}

You weren't expecting to wake up, cuddled to someone. A skeleton no less. You were questioning it, but your reflexes got the best of you and you shoved him with a yelp.

Sans hits the ground with a thud, a groan soon followed, "Ow..." He grumbles before sitting up and looking at you with a pained look, "Damn (Y/N)..." He whispers and stretches a bit, making a face. After that he lays back on the floor, glaring up at the ceiling.

"Sorry Sans... Why were you in my bed?" You question and your face heats up slightly. Why the hell was he in your bed!?

"Okay look. One, you had a nightmare. Two, you wouldn't let go." Sans explains before letting out a small sigh.

"You could have just let me be..." You counter.

"You have an iron grip, (Y/N)." Sans looked over at you, "I'm just glad you didn't grab my ribs... You probably would've crushed them." He jokes lightly.

"Oh.." You feel your face heat up more and you look away. You heard him grunt a little and try to get up, but lays back down, "Is there something wrong?" You ask.

"My back." He shrugs, "Like I said, you have an iron grip." He reminds you and glances away, "Wow. That made me sound really old..."

"How old are you?"

"If I were human," He frowns as he compares his age to a human, "About seventeen, eighteen... Why?"

"I was just curious..." You murmur and look at him as he gets up successfully, but makes another face from the pain, "Uh..." You mumble, "Don't you stretch? That might help?" You suggest.

"I wish it was that easy." Sans chuckles and stretches a little, "But it doesn't really help."

You stared for a minute, trying to figure out how his bones worked. Once Sans noticed you staring he chuckled, "See something you like?" He teases and you quickly look down.

"Sorry..." You whisper, "I'm just curious..."

"That can be taken in more ways than one, be careful." It didn't seem so much as a tease, but a warning, "Y'know. My lazy brother may seem all jolly and quiet, but if you make one wrong move he can turn it around quickly."

"Oh." That was your answer. After a moment of silence you look up at Sans, "Maybe a massage might help?" You mentally slap yourself at the suggestion. He literally just warned you.

Ivy squinted at Sans skeptically.

Sans looked over at you and let out a chuckle, "You're funny." He sighed and winced a bit as he tried to stretch.

You raised your eyebrows as he continued to flinch in pain.

Sans sighed and shook his head, "Don't worry about it."

Taking a sudden leap of courage you grab his hand and yank him back to the bed. He sits down so he doesn't fall.

"H-hey!" He protests, but suddenly winces again when he tries to move to face you. He gives up on trying to turn, "Jeez kid." He mutters.

You set your hands on his shoulder, "Y'know... This will help with stress too." You try to make the situation less awkward than it already is.

Ivy huffs a bit.

"What?" Sans mumbles and glares forwards. He closes his eyes as you start to work on his shoulders. He sighs a bit, "Jeez kid. At least ask me out first." He teases you and you stop, "Huh?" He glances back at you.

You fold your arms.

"Alright alright, I'll stop." Sans mumbles, "Hey where are you going?"

"You made this awkward." Is all you say and you go to move, but he gently grabs your wrist.

"Uh... Sorry. I'll stop."

"You liked it, didn't you?" You attempted to tease him a bit, in which it succeeded.

"W-well..." Sans frowns a little, "Yes.." he whispers.

You sat back down and resumed massaging his shoulders. It was a bit odd to do for a skeleton, but with the fabric in the way it made it easier.

Sans started to explain as to why he was stressed out. He just felt pressured and uneasy by being surrounded by shady humans all the time.

"Am I shady...?" You suddenly ask.

"No." Sans murmurs, "You're different." He explains, "You're not like the rest. That's part of why I'm letting you stay here."

"Part of?" You whispered and glanced down at the end of his jacket. The jacket was obvious too short and exposed his spine. You questioned why he didn't just wear a shirt like sans did.

"Yeah. You're nice... and uh--" He suddenly stiffens at your touch. You ran your index finger down his spine in curiosity, wondering if maybe it'd help him feel better, but oh boy were you wrong.

"(Y-Y/N)." Sans sputters and his cheekbones turn a faint yellow.

"Hmm?" You hum, "I-I don't think y-you should do tha-" You didn't seem to notice him speaking because you then run the tips of all of your fingers down his spine. You hardly noticed his breathing become quick and shaky.

"(Y-Y/N).." He whispered, trying to get your attention. He knew if he said your name louder to gain your attention he would've lost it.

You do it again, thinking it was helping him when really... It's not. (reader-chan pls)

You were suddenly snapped from your thoughts when Sans let out a groan. His skull instantly glowed a yellow and his slapped his hands over his mouth.

You quickly retracted your hands and covered your mouth.

Sans darted out of the room and ran down the hallway.

Ivy perked her ears and watched him leave before looking at you in confusion.

Your face flushed red, "O-oh my... g-god..." You whispered, "O-oops..."

After a few minutes Sans peered back in, "(Y/N)."

You look over at him, "I'm so so so sorry!" You whispered loudly.

"It's fine heh.." Sans glances away, "You didn't know..." He murmured, "Well uhm." he clears his 'throat' and stands up straight. He is now wearing a black t-shirt under his jacket, "We're going to go and enroll you in school soon, so..."

You nod a little, "Right... Hey Sans?"

"Yah?" Sans looks back up at you and glances at Ivy as she stares him down like normal.

"Where's my backpack?" You ask and he leaves for a few moments before returning with it. He walks in and hands it over, "Here."

You thank him and he soon leaves.

"Dear lord why did I do that...?"

(I dunno reader-chan, why did you? B)

XD sorry guys, this came into mind and I had to insert it into the story, please don't kill me)