Chapters 13-14 The First Fight / "To be or not to be, That is the Question" *

Chapter 13

When Seto woke up on Saturday morning the pain was less than it had been on Friday. He looked at the time on the bedside table clock it read 6:53 am. He just laughed to himself as he got up [I'm usually out of bed at this time] thought Seto to himself [Oh well, I guess I'll get dressed and then head to Kaiba Corp] he continued

Seto threw the silky dark blue sheets away, and stood up from his king-sized bed. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the water. When the water reached the right temperature, he stripped off his pajamas and took a shower.

Mokuba work up early on Saturday, this was the day Seto had promised him that he would learn some self defense, he had gotten up at 5:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. He then got dressed and walked down to the stables, he might as well take Cookie out for a ride before he woke up Seto. He rode into the meadow that he like, [there are some advantages for living near the outside of town...I should ask Maria if she would like to come riding, she could ride Majestica Cookie's mom] thought Mokuba as he neared the wooded area of the property.

Isisa woke up Saturday morning feeling better than she did on Friday morning. She wished she could deck the Pharaoh a few punches in his face for a comment that he made last night. When he came to ask a few more questions about his past, Isisa told him that she only remembers what was important to her and not anyone else. The Pharaoh after started calling her a broodmare while he vanished through the door. Isisa was about to follow him, but decided that she should rest and not make Mrs. Moto think that she was a lunatic.

She pushed the sheets aside and stood up to stretch, she slowly stretched her shoulders and slowly twisted her upper body. She then dressed and walked down stairs to see Yugi already eating.

"How are you this morning, Yugi" asked Isisa

"Oh, I'm fine thank you. How's your shoulder" he asked

"Okay I guess"

"So, Isisa what do you have planned today"

"Well, I promised Maria I would take her to the dojo I always go to when I'm here...so I think I'll head there after breakfast"

"I see hope you two have fun, me and the gang are going to the mall and later the arcade. So, if you want to come your welcome to come and join us" said Yugi as he finished his scrambled eggs

"Well thanks, but I'll think I'll pass. I might drop Maria off there later so you might see her"

"Okay then, well you are still welcome if you change your mind"

"Thanks, Yugi"

Beep, beep, beep'

"Uh? What's that?" asked Yugi

"Oh, that's my phone I'm getting a text...now...let's see whom it's from" said Isisa as she picked up her phone.

"Oh, it's from Lord of Dragons. I wonder what he wants," she said as she pressed in the password.

Yugi concentrated on his French toast, the Pharaoh was enjoying himself for he was planning another prank on Isisa. The Egyptian vase trick didn't work, but maybe something else would. He had been busy concocting a plan in order to get Isisa. For some odd reason Yugi wondered why in the world the Pharaoh started calling Isisa a broodmare, but still calling her most of the time filly. It puzzled him.

Isisa looked up from her phone, she then closed the lid and placed it on the table. Then turned her attention to breakfast, Yugi then looked up and asked

"Isisa what was the message about"?

"Oh, Lord of Dragons wants to hold a meeting first thing Monday morning"