Chapter 59 If Wishes Were Horses Beggars Would Ride *

Note from the Author: Again, the title of the chapter is random it is another proverb to which I do not know the meaning.

Give yourselves a slap on the back for the good work of reading we have made it to Season 3 in 59 chapters woot, woot, hands in the air, hands in the air, woot, woot...lol jk

Anime Summery Start

Back on the bridge the pilots have discovered that someone had hacked into their computer and changed the destination coordinates.

"That can't happen our security is state of the art," insisted Mokuba

But the airship abruptly takes a dive. The airship hits the surface of the water, tossing everyone about the ship.

"Can you say lawsuit?" Yelled Joey as he hits the floor

Kaiba's pretty mad, insisting that he will not let his triumphant return to Kaiba Corp Island be ruined by some computer geek!

Just then, Isisa stumbled into bridge area. Joey and Tristan saw Isisa before anyone else did. They had held her up to that she wouldn't fall. They all then looked up at the screen. Seto then looked around to make sure that everyone was okay, did he notice Isisa being held up by Tristan and Joey.

"What are you doing here?" asked Seto trying not to snap

"I-I needed to see what was going on," said Isisa

"GO BACK" shouted Seto

Just then, the airship's view screen dissolves into static, and a voice greets them over the radio. A boy's face appears on the screen.

"Intruder identify yourself," demanded Seto

"Seto you are always barking orders. I have been observing you from some time, and it is time to put you in your place. From now on, I'll be calling the shots. And the first order of business is to put an end to their little card game"

Once again, Kaiba demands the boy's name, and he introduces himself as Noah, and says he and Seto go back a long way.

The view screen changes again, showing them the ocean ahead of them. A huge fortress surfaces, and the airship is drawn towards it. They shout at Noah to let them go, but Joey says the kid has them right where he wants them—he just wishes he knew where that was! A large hold opens up on top of the fortress, and the airship is made to land inside, as Marik laughs on top of the airship.

"As soon as we land, I will make that little brat pay," threatened Kaiba

"Hey I want first crack at him," said Tristan making a fist

"Take it easy, he is just a kid" said Duke

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" shouted Isisa

"Isisa, go back to bed" said Seto over his shoulder

"NO one is telling me what is going on," said Isisa still leaning on Joey

"Are we going to be alright?" asked Serenity worriedly

"Don't worry we safe just as long as I am here" said Joey

"Everyone keep out of it, this is my airship and I will handle it," said Kaiba as he paced around the bridge.

[There has to be more to this than meets the eye. No way that little punk planned it all by himself] thought Kaiba as he paced some more

When airship finally lands, deep within the fortress, Noah comes back on the ship's view screen and tells Kaiba it's time for him and his friends to exit the ship, and he's got stun phasers aimed at them to make sure they do.