Chapters 15-16 Father & Daughter / Dinner with Father, Dance with Husband *

Chapter 15

As Isisa left The Dragon's Dojo, she started to rub her shoulder the pain was coming back. The adrenaline rush that the fight had caused was now wearing off, so now all the pain was now coming back. She knew that she shouldn't be driving, but she also knew that she had a dinner that she had to get ready for. Knowing her it would take at least an hour to get dressed and have make up on, but that wasn't counting the time to drive to the mall and finding a dress that was suitable for the occasion. The trying on dresses and buying the dress was going to be a challenge.

When she did get to the mall, she parked her car into the parking slot, got out, and locked it. She wasn't too worried about Viper going missing, even though Viper was a sports car and a nice one at that. Isisa was not concerned too much.

So, as that was done, Isisa walked towards the mall, when she got to the automatic doors a cool breeze greeted her. She walked in a little ways and found a floor plan of the shopping mall. Her eyes wondered to where the clothing outfits were located, and then something caught her eye. It was a floral shop that Isisa thought had gone out of business years ago, it was Tea Gardner's mother's shop [I better stop by there, as see if Mrs. Gardner remembers me] she thought to herself

Isisa walked past the arcade where she saw Yugi and his friends, they however didn't see her. Then passed the food court, then she came to the clothing stores. Isisa saw one that had evening gowns.

The store was one that she had seen in other malls around the world, Princess's Evening Boutique. It was a very expensive store, but they had the best dresses that money can buy and they lasted longer. Isisa had at home in her walk-in-closet a whole bunch of those dresses ranging from every color of the rainbow. It was not just the dresses that they sold but shoes to go along with the dresses; some were made to fit like second skin.

Isisa went into the store and almost immediately she was helped by the store manager, [wow I haven't been here a week, and I'm already famous] thought Isisa

"What can I get you Miss. Pegasus?" asked the manager

"Well, I am going to dinner with my father and I need something to ware" she said

"May I ask what type of dinner this is...like is there another man coming or just a father daughter dinner?"

"Father daughter" she replied quickly

"Okay then, I have something in mind, any particular color?"

"Bluish I guess" shrugged Isisa

"Okay then I know exactly what, just follow me," said the manager as she led the way to the long dress sections.

[Surprisingly it took less time to find a dress then usual] thought Isisa to herself as she looked in the full-length mirror at herself.

"I'll take this dress," she yelled over the change room door

"Oh, that's wonderful, would you like shoes to go along with them?" asked the manager

"Yes, please. I range from a size 6 to an 8 in some shoes" she replied

"Alright I'll go and get the shoes," said the manager as she walked away

Isisa looked at herself again, the said to herself, "Yes, this is the dress" she then walked out of the change room just as the manager was coming back with the shoe boy.

"Okay, let's try the size 6 first" said the manager to the shoe boy

The boy looked only 16 but still, it was a job at least. The boy placed the size 6 shoes on Isisa's small feet. They didn't fit.