Chapters 33-34 Spy Journal / A Night At the Opera *

Chapter 33

Note from the Author: this will be done in a spy like form, like Date +Time: Place:

Few months later...

Date: December 16th

Time: 9:20 AM

Place: Paris Airport

"This is so cool," said Joey as the gang disembarked

"I can't believe that all four of us are actually in Paris," said Tea in disbelief

"Well, there is a first for everything" replied Tristan, who was reading 'How to Travel in Paris

Can I please have your attention" shouted the tour guide

"Everyone listens," said Monsieur Du Berry sharply, especially to Joey and his friends

None of the students paid attention they were too busy oooing and ahhing at their surroundings, Madame Louvell shouted in her thick French accent

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN"

A hush fell upon the crowd of students, and everyone stood to attention.

"Thank you" began the tour guide whose name was Pierre Bonnet.

"Now I trust everyone had a good flight, yes? We will begin your tour of Paris as well journey to your hotel that you will be staying. Now since there are two groups, we all will be staying at the world-famous Hotel Ritz Paris, we will be in three main suites that are close together. There are many bedrooms within these suites so there will be enough for all of us. Now let's go and grab your bags and get checked in" finished Pierre as left for the airport doors.

When the students had gotten their bags, they all filed out into the snappy cold weather. It had started to snow when Yugi looked over his shoulder and saw someone he didn't even expect to be in Paris. It was Seto Kaiba, and from the looks of things, he was on business and not pleasure.

RW- Several Minutes Before

Date: December 16th

Time: 9:20 AM

Place: Paris Airport

Seto looked out the window as his plane touched down. He was glad that his was his last stop before the Christmas holidays; he knew that Mokuba would tie him up with tinsel if not with Seto's neckties if he didn't arrive before the holidays began. Seto chuckled at the memory of Isisa and the bodyguards being tied up last fall. It was one of the few new memories that be cherished since Gozaburo adopted him and Mokuba. He could still remember the kiss that he shared with Isisa in the pool; every time he thought of her, he remembered the sweetness that her kisses would taste.

The thought started to make his blood pressure soar, [Man, if I don't watch it, my blood pressure will soar through the roof] Seto thought as he left the plane. The cold wind hit him hard as he walked to the Business Lounge; he then took his bags and headed for the exit of the extensive airport. He called a car from the Hotel Ritz Paris to be brought to the airport.

Seto waited inside for the car to arrive; while he waited, he saw a perfume store and went in. The sales manager came out to greet him, when she saw Seto walking towards the store.

"How may I assist you? Monsieur" asked the Sales Manager

"I am looking for a perfume for...a friend of mine" said Seto, he was after all new to this sort of thing