four

Niall couldn't believe his eyes.

There were so many people jammed into this tiny house. He was surprised this house hasn't exploded yet from all the people.

" Hey The Payno is here!" Someone says. Everyone cheers. Liam smiles and waves his hand. Someone walks up to the two boys.

" So, Payno, who'd ya bring?" The someone asks. Niall stuck closely to Liam. Niall wasn't good at meeting new people.

" This is my friend, Niall." Liam says.

" Hi Niall, I'm Andy." The someone says. Niall nods his head. Liam nudges him.

" Hey, Niall, it's okay to say hi to my other friends." Liam says. Niall shakes his head. Liam lets out a laugh.

" I'll see you later, Payno. Oh, and these girls were looking for you too." Andy says.

" Okay. Thanks Andy." Liam says. Andy walks away. Liam looks at Niall.

" Come on, Ni. You gotta live a little." Liam says.

" I know, but I'm not good with new people." Niall says. It's true. Niall isn't the best at meeting people. He's surprised Liam stuck with him since the first time they met.

" Hey, it's okay. I'll help you through it." Liam says." Want something to drink?"

" I would just want water." Niall says.

" Alright. We'll go find something to drink." Liam says. He grabs Niall's hand and leads him to the kitchen. Niall swore every other second someone was saying hello to Liam. It got annoying after a while.

The two of them eventually got to the kitchen. Lots of people were doing shots in the kitchen and other various drinking games. Niall noticed Louis and Harry were part of the big group doing the drinking games. Harry looks at the two who just walked into the kitchen. Harry waves them over. Liam and Niall walk over to Harry.

" Hi guys! You guys have to see how wasted Louis is. He really sucks at these drinking games." Harry says.

" The only thing he's sucking is Harry's dick." Liam whispers to Niall. Niall snickers at the thought. Niall's glad his best friend has found someone he liked. Harry was always the person in high school to go out with someone because he felt bad for them.

Liam grabs Niall's hand and walks over to the drinks. Liam looks for water and finally found a water bottle. He hands the water bottle to Niall. Niall thanks Liam for the water bottle and opens it. Niall takes a sip of the water.

" Hi Liam. Who's your friend?" A female voice says. The two boys turn around and Liam smiles. Niall frowns. Standing in front of the two boys were two girls.

" Hi girls. This is my friend, Niall." Liam says.

" Hi Niall. Are you single?" The one girl who was more fuller says. Niall felt uncomfortable. Niall didn't want to say he wasn't interested in girls because then Liam wouldn't want to hang out with him anymore and go back to thinking Niall was weird.

" Uh, yeah." Niall responds.

" Wanna dance then?" The girl asks.

" Um, I'm not really the dancing type." Niall says. You can clearly tell Niall was nervous. Niall was nervous about everything in this situation.

" What if we all danced together?" The other girl says.

" I'm not-"

" Come on Niall. The girls and I will help teach you." Liam says. Niall's bright blue eyes looks into Liam's dark brown eyes. And in Liam's eyes, Niall could tell he could trust Liam.