twenty-seven

" Niall, don't just walk into their-"

" You taught me this." Niall opens the door to the Lilo apartment and walks into the apartment holding a few baby name books.

" Liam! I'm ready to talk about possible names for baby!" Niall calls out. Harry shakes his head follows Niall into the apartment. Harry could never stop pregnant Niall.

Liam walks downstairs rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looks at Niall strange.

" Why are you here at," Liam pauses to look at his phone for the time," 8 in the morning?"

" Because I'm ready to talk about baby names!" Niall says. Liam looks at Harry.

" Is he for real?" Liam asks.

Harry nods his head," Sadly he is." Liam lets out a tired sigh.

" Alright. Sit on the couch." Liam says.

" I want to sit in the kitchen." Niall says.

" Do whatever." Liam says rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Niall and Liam walk into the kitchen with Harry trailing behind. Liam walks to the coffee machine in the kitchen and starts making coffee. Liam was going to need caffeine if he had to deal with a bubbly Niall this early in the morning. Niall sits at the table and places the baby name books on the table.

" I have lots of names ready to discuss." Niall says bouncing up and down in the chair. He opens to the pages he put sticky notes in so he could remember the names.

" That's nice, Ni." Liam says. He looks at Harry," I thought he sleeps in until later."

" Not today. He shot right up screaming about baby names this morning. He pushed me out of bed and made me walk with him over here." Harry says.

" I don't even think I'm awake yet." Liam says yawning after his sentence. Liam's coffee finished brewing and Liam pours it into a mug. He walks over to Niall and sits down next to him. He places the coffee mug on the table. Niall looks at Liam and starts patting his face.

" You need to wake up Li!" Niall says.

" I'm trying my best Ni." Liam says.

" Where's Louis? I need all opinions." Niall says.

" At class? Still sleeping? I'm not sure." Liam says.

" He's at class." Harry says.

" How'd I not wake up when he got ready?" Liam asks.

" Because you sleep like a bear." Niall states. Liam wanted to look offended but he was too tired to do anything.

" If I sleep like a bear, then how'd I wake up when you walked in?" Liam asks.

" Because I screamed to wake you up knowing you sleep like a bear." Niall says.

" Fine, you have a point." Liam says taking a sip of his coffee.

" Alright, let's get started!" Niall says. He looks over to Harry," Come here Harry! I need opinions!" Harry walks over to the table and sits down next to Niall.

" Hey Ni, is Jace coming over?" Harry asks. Niall sends Harry a death glare.

" We are not talking at the moment." Niall says. Harry raises his hands in defense.

" Sorry I asked." Harry says. Niall smiles again.

" Okay! I have these names-" Niall stops in the middle of his sentence. He moves his butt around in the chair. He frowns. Liam let's out a sigh.

" What's wrong Ni?" Liam asks.

" I don't want to sit here anymore. It's too uncomfortable for my butt." Niall says.