thirty-three

" I don't want to go to class."

" You need to. You've made it this far already."

Niall and Harry were getting ready for class. Niall reached 32 weeks in his pregnancy, which means only 4 more weeks until baby comes, and Niall doesn't like moving much anymore. Harry was trying to keep Niall positive, but it was rough at times.

" But do I really need to?" Niall asks.

" Yes. Your mum doesn't pay all this money for you to be a bum." Harry says. Niall rolls his eyes because Harry was right.

" Fine." Niall says. He quickly slips on random maternity clothes. He slips his shoes on and looks down at his stomach. He frowns. Niall looks at Harry.

" I don't like my stomach anymore." Niall says. Harry lets out a tired sigh.

" No. You complained too much for not having a stomach, you're not going to complain about having one." Harry says slipping his shoes on.

" But, I don't want it anymore. Besides, baby keeps moving and I don't like it." Niall says. Niall was correct. Baby wouldn't stop moving and Niall didn't get much sleep because of all the movement.

" You only have to deal with it for a couple of more weeks and then you'll have a baby." Harry says walking to the door. Niall follows after Harry. Niall smiles at that statement. Niall couldn't wait to hold his baby.

" I can't wait to hold baby in my arms." Niall says.

" I can't either." Harry says. Harry opens the door and frowns at the person in front of him. Except Niall doesn't. Niall smiles.

" Jace! What are you doing here?" Niall says. He tries to throw his arms around Jace's neck, but Niall's stomach wasn't allowing him to. Jace giggles.

" I just came to see how you're doing." Jace says.

" I'm doing good. We're going to go get breakfast and then go to class." Niall says.

" May I come with?" Jace asks. Niall smiles.

" Of course you can come with." Niall says. Niall and Jace walks away. Harry rolls his eyes. Harry doesn't like when Jace is with them because he touches Niall inappropriately and Harry hates seeing that. And Niall and Jace ignore everyone around them.

Harry quietly follows after the couple. Jace presses the elevator down button and the elevator shows up. The three walk into the elevator and Harry presses the ground floor. Harry had to watch Jace inappropriately touch Niall and Niall not notice anything. Harry had to hold back his judgment.

The elevator stops on the ground floor. The three walk out of the elevator and towards the dining hall. Niall looks at Harry once they reach the dining hall.

" Are you getting me breakfast?" Niall asks.

" If you want me to." Harry says.

" Can you please? I want waffles." Niall says.

" Ni, you don't have enough time to eat waffles." Harry says. Niall had tears appear in his eyes.

" But I want waffles." Niall says.

" I'll get you waffles, babe." Jace says. Niall looks at Jace and smiles.

" Thank you Jace." Niall says. Harry rolls his eyes.

" Niall, you won't have time to fully eat your waffles." Harry says.

" I don't care! I want waffles!" Niall says raising his voice. Harry tries to calm Niall down. Harry doesn't need Niall stressing over freaking waffles this late in his pregnancy.