prologue

Niall was scared, at the most. Terrified. But he knew he was going to be okay. He had his best friend by his side for this amazing journey. Nothing was going to be bad, he thought to himself.

Niall was just trying to reach his class on the other side of the campus. You can do this, no need to be worried, Niall thought as he was passing many different students who are going to the same school as he.

Niall saw his building in sight. He smiled to himself. I did it, I finally made it, he thought.

He started walking towards the building for his class when he bumped into someone making him fall on the ground and scattering his things everywhere. Dammit, I was so close, he thought to himself.

" Hey, I'm sorry about that. Here," The strange voice says helping Niall stand back up on his own two feet. The strange voice looked at Niall. Niall couldn't help but stare into the man's dark brown eyes. They were memorizing.

" Sorry for knocking you down bro. Here, I'll pick your stuff up for you mate." The strange man said to Niall. He bent down and picked up Niall's things. He handed Niall his things again.

" Um, thank you." Niall whispered, his voice hoarse because of how scared he was.

" It's no problem. Hope to catch you around," The man stopped until he realized he didn't know who Niall was.

" Niall. My name's Niall." Niall responded for the man.

" Niall. Hope to see you around sometime." The man says. He was called back to his little friend group and they walked off. Niall stood there hopeless.

Niall didn't even know who that was, but he couldn't help himself for falling in love with him.

***

So new story?? Lets give it a shot.

I know I have like eight stories that I'm still writing but why not put this one out there too? I got nothing to lose.

Thank you for reading!

***