fifteen

Niall stared at his stomach with a frown on his face. He poked at his stomach.

" I want my stomach to be bigger." Niall says. Harry and Louis let out a groan.

" Niall, for the hundredth time, your stomach won't be bigger until your baby gets bigger." Harry says. Niall frowns at Harry, who was on his bed with Louis.

" But I want it bigger." Niall says.

" Nialler, you're only four weeks." Louis says.

" I don't care. I want my stomach to be bigger." Niall pouts and crosses his arms.

Harry and Louis were about to go to a party. Liam was going to watch over Niall while the two were at the party. Harry and Louis were just waiting for Liam to actually show up to the dorm room so they could leave. And Liam was taking forever to get over to the dorms.

" You'll have to wait then." Harry says. Louis looks down at his phone and shakes his head.

" I'm going to kill Liam if he's not here soon." Louis says. Niall lets out an irritated groan.

" Do I even need to be watched over? You guys just go to the freaking party already. I'll be fine by myself." Niall says.

" What if there's something wrong with the baby while we're away?" Harry asks.

" I can do things by myself. And besides, there shouldn't be anything wrong with the baby this early in the pregnancy." Niall says.

" We just want to make sure." Louis says. And with that, someone knocks on Niall's and Harry's dorm room door.

" Finally!" Louis says. Harry walks to the door and swings open the door. Liam and Zayn were standing there.

" Sorry I'm late, Zayn wanted to come." Liam says. Niall stands up from his bed. He points at Zayn with an angry look on his face.

" I don't want him anywhere near me or my baby." Niall says. Harry walks to Niall and tries to calm him down.

" Nialler, calm down." Harry says. Niall angrily shakes his head.

" I don't want him in my room. I don't want him near me." Niall says.

" I understand that. I'll try to get rid of him, but I can't promise anything. You'll just have to spend a couple hours with him, at the most." Harry says.

" We can hear you." Zayn says. Niall balled his hands into fists. Niall looked past Harry and at Zayn.

" No one fucking asked you!" Niall yells. Harry makes Niall look at him.

" Nialler, you need to calm down. Your baby doesn't need this." Harry says.

" He makes me so fucking angry though, Harry. I don't think I can do this." Niall whispers so Zayn doesn't listen.

" Lou and I will only be out for a couple hours then. We will come back before midnight." Harry says," Can you get that far?" Niall slowly nods his head. Harry pressed a quick kiss on Niall's forehead.

" Good." Harry says. Harry looks at Louis," Okay, Lou, let's get going." Harry and Louis connect their hands and walk out of the dorm room. Niall glared at Zayn and Liam standing by the door. Zayn was attached to Liam's arm like the same way Niall would be if they were still dating. Liam awkwardly waved at Niall.

" Hi Ni." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" I bet you're dying because you're not going to a party." Niall says sitting back down on his bed.

" I know I'm dying. I want to have fun." Zayn says.

" Then you should've gone." Niall mumbles.

" I know. It feels weird not going to a party. But you and our baby is more important than partying." Liam says ignoring Zayn's statement. Niall smiles at that statement.