two

To say the night was already off on a bad start was an underestimate. Louis and Harry went up to the lounge and that left Niall to stand all by himself. He didn't know if he should stay standing or go sit by Liam. Liam just needed to say something so Niall would know.

But of course, Liam wasn't going to do that. He was going to let Niall stand until he got tired of standing. Liam focused attention to the telly that happened to be on. Liam could feel Niall's eyes on the back of his head. Honestly, Liam didn't know what this boy's problem was. He has done nothing to the blonde, that he knows of at least. Liam turns around and looks at Niall.

" You can come sit down, you know." Liam says. Niall takes that offer immediately. He walks to the couch across from Liam and sits down. Liam looks at him weird.

" You know, I don't bite." Liam says. Niall shrugs his shoulders. Liam rolls his eyes and sits back on the couch. He continues to watch the telly. He would happen to look over at Niall and he would either find him staring at him or finding him looking away from staring at him. Liam seriously wanted to know what the fuck his problem was.

On the other hand, Niall couldn't help but stare at Liam. Niall thought he was so beautiful. Niall noticed how his eyes would flicker every time a new scene on the telly would change. Niall just wanted to spend the rest of his life with the boy sitting in front of him.

" So, what's your name?" Liam asks Niall. Niall jumped a little because he wasn't expecting to be talked to, especially from Liam. And he wasn't expecting him to ask him what his name was.

" Niall. My name's Niall." Niall says.

" Niall. I like that name." Liam says. Actually that was a lie. Liam could care less for a name.

" Thanks. My mum named me that." Niall says. Niall mentally slapped himself. Liam doesn't care if his mum named that. Hell, he probably doesn't care anything about him, he's just trying to be polite. Niall looked at Liam.

" So, how long have you known Louis?" Niall asks. I mean, Niall already knew the answer to this question, but Niall doesn't want to be a weird person knowing everything about this boy. Niall just doesn't want Liam to know that about him. Not yet at least.

" I've known Louis for about 5 years now. We were both trying out for X-Factor, but neither of us made it, and we kinda just started talking from there." Liam says. Now this was news for Niall. Niall didn't know they both tried out for X-Factor.

" I'm sorry you didn't make it." Niall says.

" Don't say sorry. I don't think the fame life is the life for me anyway. I love it here at uni." Liam says.

" That's good, at least." Niall says. Niall sucked at small talk. He doesn't like talking to people in general. And if the person is someone he likes, the small talk became even worse.

Right then, Niall's stomach rumbled loudly. He looked at Liam and he was letting out little giggles. Niall felt his face get really hot.

" I'm sorry." Niall mumbles.

" Don't say sorry. It sounds like you're hungry. Would you like some food?" Liam asks.

" You don't really have to. I can get something later tonight." Niall says. He already embarrassed himself too many times in front of Liam. He can't embarrass himself anymore. He doesn't want to show Liam how he eats. He just thinks himself as embarrassing especially when it comes to eating. Niall wants to leave a good reputation for Liam and so far it's not going well.

" Are you sure?" Liam asks. Niall nods his head. He can't show how hungry he actually is.

" Well, I'm gonna get something to eat. Tell me when you're hungry." Liam says. Liam stands up and walks to the kitchen. And of course, Niall stared at his ass as he walked out. Once Liam left the room, Niall booked it upstairs. He looked for Harry in every single room. He eventually found him and Louis cuddling watching a movie. Niall cleared his throat and they both separated and looked at them. They both looked embarrassed.