thirty-eight

Niall sat on the couch with a cup of tea looking fondly at the other father of his baby who were both laying on the ground, both on their stomachs. Liam was making Drew smile by making faces at him. Niall loved the bond the two already had together.

Liam looks at Niall from the ground," When are Louis and Harry coming back from their date?"

And that's where Louis and Harry were. They were on a date with each other.

" Probably not for a while. You know how much sexual tension was between them." Niall says. He takes a sip of his tea.

" Which I don't understand because they have a room together. They can do it whenever they want." Liam says. He looks back at Drew and starts playing with him again.

" Harry told me they don't like doing it here because, first of all, we're here, and second of all, they don't want Drew hearing them." Niall says.

" Hasn't stopped them before. I heard them all the time." Liam says.

" Don't question me, question them." Niall says. Drew pouted his lip at Liam. Liam pouts his lip back at Drew.

" What's up baby boy?" Liam asks. Drew had tears appear in his eyes. Liam sits up.

" Don't cry DJ, please don't cry." Liam says. Liam picks Drew up and holds him in his arms. Niall notices Liam and places his tea down.

" What's wrong with Drew?" Niall asks. Liam stands up and walks over to Niall on the couch. Drew starts letting out cries.

" I'm not sure." Liam says. Liam smells his nappy." He doesn't smell. I mean, I did just change him."

" And he's already had enough sleep for today." Niall says.

" Maybe he's hungry then." Liam says. Drew stops crying once Liam mentions the word hungry.

" Then hand him over." Niall says sticking his arms out. Liam places Drew in Niall's arms. Niall places Drew underneath his shirt and Drew latches onto Niall's nipple. Niall looks at Liam.

" I guess he was hungry." Niall says." Can you grab his dummy?"

" Of course I can." Liam says. He stands up and places a kiss on Niall's forehead. Niall felt a blush appear on his cheeks as Liam walked upstairs. Niall feels Drew release from his nipple. Niall pulls Drew out from under his shirt. Niall looks at his beautiful son in his arms. Niall smiles down at Drew.

" Hi Drew." Niall says. Drew smiles up at Niall. Niall's face brightens. Drew never smiles at Niall, only towards Liam and Harry.

" Would you look at that beautiful smile? You have a very nice smile there Drew. I love seeing your smile baby." Niall says.

" He gets his smile from me." Liam says walking now back down the stairs with Drew's dummy in hand. Liam walks over to Niall and hands him Drew's dummy. Niall places Drew's dummy in Drew's mouth.

" He only has your smile because he looks like you." Niall says. Liam sits down next to Niall.

" He's got your eyes." Liam says.

" My eye color. And that's probably going to change soon. He's got your eye shape." Niall says.

" Don't judge too quickly. He still needs to grow." Liam says. Drew quietly sucks on his dummy as he stared up at his parents.

At the age of 6 weeks, Drew was able to identify both of his parents. He was able to identify Niall and Liam were his dads and Harry and Louis were friends that loved holding him. And Drew was able to tell the difference between the four.