forty-nine

" The apartment is set for DJ's party. Now we just need you and the parents to come." Harry says.

" Alright. We'll be over soon. Drew just has to wake up from his nap." Niall says checking up on Drew who was peacefully sleeping in his cot.

" Is Jace coming with?" Harry asks. Niall rolls his eyes.

" I'm not even sure. I don't know about Jace anymore." Niall says. Niall walks back into an empty living room. Niall was confused. He thought Jace was in here a second ago.

" Well, we're ready for the birthday boy." Harry says.

" I bet he'll be ready too." Niall says. Drew was finally turning one today and the parents were excited because their baby boy is finally growing up.

" Alright, I've been told I need to leave, so I'll talk to you later Niall." Harry says.

" Bye Harry, see you later." Niall says. Harry hangs up and Niall shoves his phone back in his pocket. Now he's gotta figure out where the hell Jace went.

" Jace? Where'd ya go?" Niall calls.

" I'm in my bedroom! Come here Nialler!" Jace calls. Niall looks at the hallway where the bedrooms are weird. Why on earth would Jace be in his room?

Niall walks down the hallway and to Jace's room. Niall stood in the doorway of Jace's room. Jace was laying on his bed with a pout on his face.

" What's wrong?" Niall asks.

" I want cuddles." Jace pouts. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Jace, we leave once Drew wakes up from his nap." Niall says.

" And that gives us a little while to cuddle." Jace says. Niall lets out a sigh. Niall walks over to Jace. Niall crawls into the bed and lays down next to Jace.

" We can only cuddle for a little bit." Niall says.

" I can deal with a little bit." Jace says. Niall shoves his face into Jace's neck. Niall really needed some cuddles. He's glad he's getting some cuddles.

With Niall's face in Jace's neck, Jace took this time to slowly unbutton his shirt and take off his pants. Jace didn't want to make so much movement that Niall would be suspicious. It was hard trying to get his clothes off with one hand.

Jace was eventually successful and got his clothes off. Now he just needed to get at least Niall's pants off so Jace can have fun himself.

Jace reached for Niall's pants and started to unbutton them. Niall felt Jace unbuttoning his pants and looks out of Jace's neck.

" Jace, what are you doing?" Niall asks.

" Oh nothing." Jace says. Niall didn't take that answer.

" Tell me the truth, Jace. What are you doing with my pants?" Niall says. Jace flips Niall so Niall is laying on his back and Jace is hovering over Niall.

" I'm doing what I've wanted to do since I first met you." Jace says. Niall takes this time to notice that Jace is naked. Why Niall didn't notice this before blew his mind.

Jace pins Niall down as Jace strips Niall's pants off. Niall was struggling under his grip. Niall felt tears come to his eyes.

" Jace, please get off of me." Niall says.

" Not until I get what I want." Jace says. Niall kept struggling under Jace's grip.

" Why?" Was all Niall asked. Jace rolls his eyes and ignores Niall. Niall didn't want this to happen.