six

Niall woke up to the incredible feeling of being in someone's arms. Niall opened his eyes to see Liam having a tight grip on Niall. Niall smiled and thought about what the two did last night.

They literally spent all night up with each other just talking to get to know each other. And Niall thought it was very helpful, even though Niall knew a lot about Liam. The two stayed up until about 3 am until they both grew tired from partying and talking. They soon then fell asleep in each other's arms. And Niall definitely dreamed about Liam that night.

Niall continued to take in all of Liam's features. Liam's face is so cute, Niall thought. Niall didn't think he would get enough of the tired boy.

Niall continued to look at Liam, until Niall heard someone gasp from the doorway. Niall looks to the doorway to see Harry with his mouth wide open. Niall tried his best to get out of bed without waking Liam up. Niall was successful because Liam slept like a log. Niall stood up and ran to Harry who was standing in the hallway with his mouth dropped.

" It's not what it looks like." Niall says.

" It looks like you two slept with each other!" Harry says really loud. Niall rolls his eyes and drags Harry downstairs so both of their boyfriends wouldn't wake up. It was still early in the morning and Niall was surprised Harry was even up. Niall dragged Harry to the kitchen.

" We did not 'sleep' with each other. All we did was talk last night and then we fell asleep in each other's arms. That's all that happened between us." Niall explained.

" I beg to differ. Louis told me Liam always brings home a girl to sleep with after parties. And I guess today it was you." Harry says. Niall looks at Harry and he couldn't believe him.

" Are you kidding me, Harry? You know me. I don't to that kind of shit. I explained to Liam that I wasn't ready for any of that last night and he was okay with it. And then we just fell asleep in each other's arms." Niall says.

" Okay fine. I believe you because you're my best friend." Harry says." So, why weren't you guys still at the party after truth or dare?"

" You never planned on getting us after that game were you." Niall says. Niall knew his best friend and he knew that his best friend would do something like this. Harry smiles.

" Not really, no." Harry says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Luckily for you, because you didn't plan on getting us, Liam and I are a couple now." Niall says. Harry's mouth drops in shock.

" Niall, are you kidding me? I know you've liked him for a while, but he hasn't even liked you for a day or whatever! He's not even gay!" Harry says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Liam told me last night that he started growing feelings for me the past couple days. He wants to try this out because he's never felt like what he's feeling now before." Niall says. Harry just shakes his head.

" You just can't go into a relationship after two days of knowing each other and expect Liam to love you. That's not how things work." Harry says.

" I could be saying the same thing with you and Louis! Louis was in-"

" No, Niall, you can't say the same thing for me and Louis. Your relationship with Liam is way different from my relationship with Louis. When me and Louis first met, it's like we both knew we were soulmates for each other." Harry says. Niall shakes his head.