fifty

Niall stared out in the crowd at a bunch of family members awaiting at the special moment of their loved ones.

This is it. Niall finally did it.

Today was Niall's graduation day.

Niall was sat next to students he's never really met before. Niall looks behind him to see a couple rows behind him sat Liam. Niall could tell Liam was searching for someone in the crowd of students. Niall giggled. Liam looked adorable looking for someone.

Niall looked back in the crowd of family members. He was trying his best to search the crowd for his mum who was in charge of Drew, but he was having a hard time finding them. Niall found Liam's parents and who he thought Louis's parents were, but he didn't find his own mother. Hell, he couldn't even find Mama Twist.

Niall didn't really pay attention to the graduation ceremony. He was in his own world and was zoning out. Niall knew he shouldn't be zoning out, but he couldn't help himself.

Eventually, the ceremony finished. Niall had his diploma and he was finished with college.

What was he supposed to do now?

Niall walks out to the crowd looking for his mother. He was looking in the crowd when he heard someone call his name," Niall!"

He turned around to see Liam walking his way with his parents trailing behind. Liam walks up to Niall and opens his arms for a hug. Niall smiles and hugs Liam.

" Can you believe we finished university?" Liam says during their hug. They release from their hug and look at each other.

" I can't believe it. What am I supposed to do with my life now?" Niall says. Liam lets out a laugh. Karen shook her head. The two are so in love and she doesn't understand why they aren't together.

" Pa!" A voice Niall could only recognize as his 13 month old son Drew. Niall turns around and Liam looks around Niall to see Maura walking towards them with Drew holding her hand.

Drew was walking because Maura got Drew to do anything.

Niall and Liam smile at their son. Maura and Drew walk up to the parents. Drew raises his arms at Liam and Liam picks him up. Liam places Drew on his hip. Niall looks at Maura.

" Thank you for watching Drew." Niall says.

" It was no problem. I'm glad he got to see both his father's graduate from university." Maura says. Niall takes his phone out of his pocket. He hands his phone to his mother.

" Mum, can you take a picture of the three of us? I want to remember this day." Niall says.

" Of course I can." Maura says. Liam looks at Niall.

" How do you want to take this picture?" Liam asks. Drew starts playing with the tassel on Liam's graduation cap.

" That's actually a good point. I have no clue." Niall says. Karen knew how to handle this.

" Niall, go to the other side of Liam, the side without DJ. Twist your body so you can place your hand on his stomach." Karen says. Niall does what Karen says and looks at her confused.

" Like this?" Niall asks.

" Yep. Perfect." Karen says. Maura smiles. She can see where Karen was trying to go. Maura was about to take the picture when she noticed Drew wasn't paying attention. Maura let out a sigh.

" Drew, honey, look at Grandma." Maura says. Drew looks at Maura. Liam looks at Drew.

" You have to smile for papa and daddy. Smile for us DJ." Liam says. Drew smiles and Maura takes that time to take a couple of pictures. Niall walks over to Maura and grabs his phone. He examines the pictures and he smiles.