Chapter 75

Cheyenne is up at 6am after about 3 hours sleep. She gets dressed in her grey leggings and pink tank top with her grey sports bra and her running shoes. She grabs a banana and a bottle of water as she gets her phone strapped on her arm and her headphones fixed. She finishes her banana and water and grabs another bottle before stepping off the bus. She starts jogging to warm up and realizes she is extremely sore today from last nights round of lovemaking with BG. It puts a smile on her face. As she feels her muscles get warm she picks up her pace and gets to the 2.5 mile mark and turns around heading back to the bus area. She watches as the place starts to wake up and remembers a park that is close to the buses and heads there to get in some other exercises using the park bench. She does dips and push-ups and step ups before finishing her run. She gets to the bus area and is doing her cool down walk around it when she runs into Kenny. He asks where she had been and she said on a run. He said I didn't know you worked out and she said yeah running is what I have been doing and not everyday on the road, it's hard. But I try and today I got 5 miles in and some exercises using a park bench. He said yeah I'm headed to the gym now so I will catch you later. She continues around the area cooling down and speaks to several others on her way back to the bus. She gets on the bus and heads to shower when BG rolls over and asks her what time is it. She tells him 7:30 so he can go back to sleep. He nods and lays back down and she sees that the sheet has slipped down and she is able to get a glimpse of his ass. She smiles and says in a few days he will be my husband.  She gets her shower and steps out slipping her robe on to start coffee. She dries her hair does her makeup and is trying to decide what to wear. She finally decides on a navy sundress with the brown belt and her brown wedges. She wears her diamond studs and her brown leather cuff bracelet.
Cheyenne grabs her bag and goes to the front of the bus and pours her coffee. She picks up B's clothes from last night and puts them away. B rolls over and tells her she looks great and to have fun. She goes over and kisses him and asks what he is doing today and says that he was hanging out with the guys. She hears the door so she kisses B again and goes to answer it. Miranda was standing there in a sundress and boots and Cheyenne tells her to come in while she grabs her bag . B had gotten up and was getting coffee. He spoke to Miranda before going to Cheyenne and kissing her again. Miranda told him to let her go because he had hogged her all night it was time to share. He laughed and told them to have fun.
They hopped in Miranda's truck and off they went to find her the perfect dress. Cheyenne tells her the first stop needs to be a jewelry store to find B a ring. So they go there first and Cheyenne is looking and they ask her what she had in mind. She tells them he is a rugged country boy so durable and then she spots it its platinum with a black center part which turned out to be onyx. She told them the size and asked could they engrave it and it be ready today. They said yes and she told them what she wanted it to say.

Cheyenne POV

Miranda said now to the dress shop. They walk in and they take them to a private dressing area and ask if they wanted anything to drink. The girl who was helping them asked what were they looking for and Cheyenne told her a wedding dress for the beach and a party dress for the big reception that will come at a later date.  It has to be something I can take with me today. She asked my budget and I said I don't have one. I just need to find the dress that speaks to me. She said okay let's pull some dresses and see what you think. She pulled several dresses but none like I liked. They weren't me.  I called B:

B- hey baby what's up?
C- I don't think we can get married cause I can't find a dress. They are all wrong.
B- Calm down its gonna be fine. I know you said you didn't want traditional but could that be the reason you haven't founding one? I mean traditional can be classy and elegant.
C- I may try that B.
B- Now go find a dress it send me a picture of you in a dress just not the one you are wearing 
C- yeah thanks baby I will send you a picture
Thanks B I love you!
B- I love you too!

I step out and say go find me traditional and classy dresses. I get a text from B

B- You are so right that dress ain't you baby but it still brought tears to my eyes just thinking what a sight you will be walking down the aisle to marry me. I love you!

Miranda said is he being ugly I said no he's so sweet so I let her read the message. She said he's right. I think I know the perfect dress.
Miranda brought it back and it was perfect! So now on to dress 2. I told them I want short and elegant with beading up top. First dress they brought back was it! We then picked out shoes and a garter and glasses. We went and shopped some more. Had to make a trip to Victoria Secret. Then off to grab a bite to eat and head back for our performances tonight. We unloaded all my bags and I got the dresses in without BG seeing. I went ahead and picked out my clothes and freshened up when BG came in to get a shower. Tonight I was wearing black shorts with a lace overlay and a white flowy tank top, with black fuck me heels. B came out put his clothes on and we headed in to the stage. Our show rocked tonight!! It has been a long day and I am glad it's almost over.  We say goodbye to everyone and the buses roll on to the next place. One day closer to being Mrs Brantley Gilbert!