Chapter 92

Morning of the Reception/ Party

Cheyenne had gotten up and went downstairs to the gym to run her 5 miles and do a little weights. Being on the road she hadn't been able to get as much in. Before she ran 5 miles everyday and did weights 3 days a week. As she is finishing Colt and Ace come in she speaks to them and then heads up to her suite. B is still asleep, he really isn't a morning person. She tries to be quiet so she doesn't wake him up, the girls were all meeting and going shopping today. B told her that he may work in the studio today and she told them that was fine as long as he kept up with the time and didn't stand her up on her wedding reception tonight. He had told her there wasn't anything more important than her. As she steps in the shower and gets under the water she feels an arm go around her waist and she is pulled into a hard chest. She grins and looks up at B. I'm sorry I woke you babe he said I'm not. If you hadn't then I wouldn't be in the shower with my sexy wife. She smiles at him and he leans down and places kisses on her shoulder working his way toward her neck which causes her to moan. She feels his manhood poking her in the back and can't help but rub her butt against it which causes B to moan and suck harder on her neck. B you can't mark my neck up today baby my dress won't cover it. Ugghh so I can mark up boobs to pussy? He says with a grin. Cheyenne turns around in his arms and says yes you can, that was all the encouragement he needed he picks her up wrapping her legs around his waist and shuts the water off and carries her to the bed. He places her on the bed and dives straight to her pussy licking her lips and placing kisses all around. He licks her clit before he takes it in his teeth and nips causing her to call out his name B in 3 syllables. He is eating her pussy like he was starving making her cum 5 times before he moved on up to her breasts. As he suckles and nips on marks them up he inserts 2 fingers into her pussy and rubs them forward causing Chey to cum again. He has moved to her neck placing light kisses on it and then he devours her mouth while sliding into her. Ashe enters her he cries out Fuck Chey you are still so damn tight that I can almost lose it just sliding into you. Chey matched his movement and kissed him hard on the mouth and sucked his tongue causing him to empty inside her. He holds himself up on his forearms and looks at her and says " I love you and I can't wait to celebrate our marriage tonight with all our family and friends. I promise I won't let anything steal your spotlight tonight baby." He places a kiss on her forehead and pulls out causing her to whimper. He picks her up carries her to the bathroom and gets in the shower adjusting the water and then he washes her hair and body showing her how much he loves her. She steps out puts her robe on and starts doing her makeup as B showers. She dries and styles her hair with big loose curls and gets dressed knowing that everyone is probably waiting on her downstairs. B is out of the shower in a towel and said since we are doing the garter and bouquet toss tonight does that mean tonight is like a wedding night? Chey smiles at him and says I sure hope so baby. He grins and stalks to her and says you buying me something today? She grins back , maybe not sure where we are headed , going with Carrie Miranda Caroline Brittany Sierra and Ellie and if Beth and Claire have gotten here they are coming too.
I meant to ask you last night did you talk to Jake and see if he was coming tonight. I know I think he marked no but call him and tell him to come on. Chey really? Do you think that they are a good idea ? He's been married and has a kid she's 20 and still in college. B stop and think about what you just said, but the reason I said that was I figure he declined cause he didn't want to come alone. After us all hanging out last night he may wish he hadn't, so call him. No I am not pushing him and Ellie together because for one you don't push Ellie and two I don't know Jake, I like him as an entertainer and I enjoyed hanging out with him but I don't know him. B said well I'm not sure cause he's older than me. B you really need to think about what you are saying, pot calling the kettle black. He grinned okay darlin' I hear ya. Now you and your wild women better behave today. I love you B but I'm not making promises. He grabbed her and growled woman about that time Sierra and Ellie hollered Are y'all gonna stay in bed all day or we going shopping? B hugged Cheyenne and yelled I like the first option best! Ellie yelled back I'm sure you do but we need momma to go shopping and you will like it I promise. Cheyenne walks to the door of the bedroom and tells him call Jake you know it has to be hard on him after divorce. Okay babe, I will I love you! Love you B.