Chapter 41

BG stands looking at Cheyenne and she tries to cover up he pulls her hand away and tells her that he isn't finished showing her how much he loves her. Cheyenne blushes and her pale skin turns pink. She tells him that she isn't sure this is going to work out and he looks hurt and asks why she would say that. Cheyenne smiles and says I'm not sure you will fit in me you are so big. He laughs and said Darlin I will make sure that you are ready to take me before we attempt to go there. BG kisses her and rolls to where she is on top of him and he is rubbing her entrance. His mouth latches on to her nipple and sucks hard causing pain/pleasure and a moan escapes Cheyenne as she arches into his mouth. She rocks her hips into his and he groans and places his hands on her hips holding her still telling her that if she doesn't stop that he won't be able to hold back. Cheyenne grins and leans down and bites his nipple causing him to moan. She continues her assault on his body with her lips , before taking him in her mouth. He was so big that she couldn't fit him all in so she wraps her hand around the base and starts sucking and jerking him off. Cheyenne looks up at him and sees that he's watching her with a look of desire and  she can feel the sticky wetness running down her thighs.BG grabs her hair and pulls her off and tells her that he didn't want to cum the first time in her mouth. She just smiled and wiped her mouth before crawling back up his body kissing him. He pulls her up and flips her beneath him and starts kissing and leaving love bites down her neck and breasts . He reaches between her legs and thumbs her clit and she bucks against his hand. He slides a finger in and she moans. The sensation of it all is too much and she shatters on his fingers when he inserts a second finger. He kisses her on the lips and then he withdraws his fingers and licks her juices off his fingers and grins. Tells her that is the sweetest thing he has ever tasted and he can tell that she is highly addictive. I don't want to do anything you don't want. Cheyenne pulls him down so his ear is next to her mouth and she tells him that she wants him inside her now. He paused and held still and looked in her eyes and said you are so tight. She lifted her hips and ground on him causing him to groan and move in and out. He slows the pace savoring the feel of being inside of her. Cheyenne continues to kiss and nip on his chest and wraps her legs around his waist pulling him in a little further. This causes him to pull completely out and slam into her hard. He continues to do this as she goes highe and higher he can tell she is almost there a few more strokes and they both go over the edge. .  As they lay there trying to catch their breath BG rolls them over so that Cheyenne is resting on his chest. He is rubbing her lower back while she traces his tattoos. He asks her if she is okay and she says yeah why wouldn't I be. Well because we just went straight to making love without even going on a date. This is not how I thought it would be when I said we would take it slow. She looks up and asks him if he regrets making love to her and he said fuck no I just didn't want to screw up before we had a chance. Cheyenne takes his face in her hands and tells him that their relationship isn't conventional but that's okay as long as they are okay with it and their families are okay with it. And I'm not talking about them being okay with the sex part. I do want to keep that part private. But they all seem to think we belong together and are okay with it so let's see where it goes. I love you B and I don't want to imagine life without you. BG looks at her and says I feel the same way and I know you don't want your kids knowing that we are having sex and I'm okay with that but can I kiss you in front of them and hold your hand. She just grins and tells him yes. He picks her up and takes her to the shower where he turns the water on and when it warms up he places her in the shower and washes her hair and then takes the cloth and body wash and washes her all over when he reaches between her legs she pushes her ass against him and wiggles he smacks it with his hand. She just pushes against him again and he pushes her against the shower wall and enters her from behind she bends over placing her hands on the wall and he grabs her hips and starts pistoning in and out while she reaches down with one hand and tweaks her clit. She moans  and he goes faster telling her to cum. Hearing that drives her over and she milks him with her tight walls pulling him over with her.
They finish showering and she pulls her underwear on and looks for a shirt and picks up the one B had taken off and slips it over her head. B is pulling his jeans on and tells her that he will see her in a little while that he never meant to keep her up this late that they have to meet everyone at breakfast in 5 hours to get some sleep that he was going to his room. He places a kiss on her forehead and she tells him goodnight. As he walks out of her room and shuts the door he stops and thinks about what a precious gift he has been given.  He knows he doesn't deserve Cheyenne but he loves her and will do anything for that girl.