Chapter 66

BG and Cheyenne get back to the bus and start getting ready. Cheyenne is in the bathroom getting ready and B is sitting up front talking to PJ waiting on her. He hollers at her that they have said for them to start making their way to the venue. She walks out and PJ whistles and tells her she will knock their socks off tonight. BG looks at her and tells her she looks like a firecracker and then as she gets closer he said Oh hell no Chey you aren't wearing that get your ass back in there and change. She stopped and said why you picked this out and he told her that he didn't know she would be showing her whole body. Cheyenne looked at him and said we don't have time for this B. All my parts are covered and you see more skin in my bathing suit than this. BG looked at her and said I told you to get your ass back in there and change and I meant it. Cheyenne looked at him and said B you better check yourself and the tone you are using. Now we can go right now and do what we are supposed to or we can stand here and argue but let me tell you if you say anything else about this outfit you will regret it big boy. BG looked at her and dropped his head and took her hand to walk to the venue. PJ winked at her as he got on the other side and whispers you did good little bit.

They get to side stage and the techs work to get BG wired up and then start with Cheyenne. BG turns to them and said I will do it tonight guys. He whispers to her I can't stand them touching you. He runs her earpiece and clips the box to her silver belt. The band walks up and they all huddle up and pray before their performance. As they are coming out Ben whistles and says Cheyenne how did you get off the bus in that outfit? She looks at him and said Not you too. What is wrong with this and BG said well it looks fine at first, it is vneck and stops in the middle of your boobs with those skinny straps. So that isn't the problem the problem comes in when you get to the bottom part it's the damn slit from your foot to your waist. Ben said yeah what he said. Cheyenne rolled her eyes and says you don't see anything it's just the thought that drives you crazy. And that guys is the purpose of this outfit. I mean yeah you can see my legs or parts of them but not any private parts. The band moves away from them and leaves BG and Cheyenne alone.

Cheyenne I love you and yes this outfit makes me imagine things and what I want to do to you. So if I am thinking that what will those guys out there be thinking? Cheyenne said I love you B and only you! I'm going home with you not those other guys. But I can tell you they aren't thinking anything about me that those female fans aren't out there thinking about you. So do you really want to go there? BG looks at her and says okay I won't say anything else about it. But I do have one quick question are you wearing panties with that? His music to Small town Throwdown starts and she smiles and says that's your cue B. He groans and calls her a tease before doing his crazy bouncing and jumping entrance. Justin comes back and they rock the crowd. BG sings country must be country wide then Kick it in the sticks halfway to heaven then he talked a little bit to the crowd. And talked about how he wrote the next song and that he may end up adding another verse and talked about Roberts death. Cheyenne cries a little during this and then he sung one hell of an amen. He told the crowd how he had a surprise for them tonight and that he was doing someone else's song and begin to sing the first verse of Hurts so Good and when he gets to the 3rd line he says welcome to the stage Cheyenne McCoy. He picks back up singing and says with a girl like you and they dance and flirt all around the stage singing the song. She runs her hands on him and goes low on the stage dancing and he does a body roll and they get together and finished the song with his arm around her looking at her. The crowd went wild. He takes her hand and as they walk back to the center he talks and tells the crowd that they are gonna slow it down a little. He looks to the crowd and says sometimes you just have to let a relationship take its course not really push just see where it goes. Ain't that right doll? Cheyenne looks at him and said you know I have always said when I wasn't sure what to do the best thing is to Let it ride. They start singing the song and like the times before by the end they are lost in each other's eyes. When it ends he leans down and kisses her and pulls her into his arms. The crowd goes crazy with catcalls and whistles. BG said I want you to meet my fiancé guys. Cheyenne waves to the crowd. They bring a stool out to the stage and he tells her to sit down. She does and Jon gives BG his guitar and he says this song is about love and how it sometimes is scary but it's worth taking the chance. He begins to play and sing Fall into Me. Cheyenne looks at him and at the very end sings the last 3 Fall into me with him and he finishes the song. He kisses her again and she leans in and whispers in his ear the answer to your question is no and he looks at her then he growls woman you are gonna be the death of me. She grins and turns and starts to walk off when he smacks her butt and she grins and puts some more sway in her walk. He looks at the crowd and says I'm one lucky man and just so you know she's all mine guys. Then he turns back to the crowd and talks some more then sings the rest of the set. Cheyenne dances around as he sings and is having a great time. He runs off after the last song and pulls her into a hug. The band comes off and everyone high fives each other. They start walking to the bus and as they near they see a crowd of fans calling for BG and Cheyenne. He looks at her and she walks over toward them and said you start on one side I will start on the other get it done quicker. BG told PJ to go with her. They sign and take pictures and chat with their fans. They tell everyone goodbye and walk to the bus. BG said I'm hitting the shower. PJ says we are rolling out now if y'all need to stop just let me know. Cheyenne drops in the recliner and PJ looks back and said Little bit you did real good standing up for yourself tonight just know that there is going to be times he won't give in and for good reason. Cheyenne told him I know that and I trust him but that was ridiculous. Although I know that I haven't heard the last of it so I'm going to close this door now and head back. Goodnight PJ.