{ Prologue }

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime

There are some chapters contains mature phrases, strong languages and themes that might be offensive to others. Read at your own risk.

Mechanical, grammar and usage mistakes are inevitable. Please bear with me as I am doing my best to improve my writing skills. Thank you!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What happens when you're arranged to be married to someone who once been part of your life and annoyed you the most.

What will happen to you and most importantly to him?

Are you willing to let go of the one you love to someone who hurt you the most before?

Althea Young is a simple-minded girl.

Darryl Stanford is a short-tempered guy.

Will Althea and Darryl have a happily ever after or will they got divorce after 6 months of having a deal with their parents? But.. what really happened in the past for them to be a total stranger?