0.6

“Oh” I said, putting my hand on his upper thigh. Taco was single, holy shit. This couldn’t be happening. He broke up with her for me.

“We can leave now if you want, come back to mine?” he asked, whispering in my ear. I nodded giving him the sign of approval. I turned around to Emily who was too busy talking to Bacon.

“Hey, Im going back to Tacos, text ya later.” I whispered to her. I turned back around and Taco was standing up and had his hand out. I took it and he pulled me up and we walked out hand in hand to his car. We jumped into his car and Taco started to drive. I was nibbling on his ear and his neck.

“Stop, please. I wont be able to make it home.” he muttered

“Make me.” I giggled continuing to kiss his neck. Taco sped up and we arrived to his house in a few minutes. He had turned off the car and we both got out meeting at the front of the car.

“You can’t do that to me.” he whispered standing in front of me, centimeters away from my face. As I was leaning the car.

“Do what?” I asked again, this time connecting our hands.

“Tell me we can only be friends then look so damn sexy at that dinner.. That isn’t fair.” Thats what triggered it. We locked lips. Making out at first, the right amount of tongue second. His arms around my waist, my hands running threw his soft, lush dark hair. Desperately needing air I slightly pulled away. But I couldn’t resist it and went back for more. This time it was more passionate. His hands moved down, locking at the top of my thighs and I jumped bringing my legs around his waist, still keeping the kiss. He walked me into his house and too his room. A sudden rush of lust went through me. I didn’t care about anything at this moment. He sat down on the bed, but my legs were still locked. He took off my heels and put them on the floor. I slowly removed his shirt and started kissing his neck, which made him moan, then back to his lips. He had started to unzip the back of my dress and pull down the top half and the home phone started to ring.

“just ignore it.” he managed to get out. He picked me back up again and put me on his bed and he was on top of me. I had started to undo his belt then

‘Hey Taco, Its Jessica.” We both stopped and sat up. ‘Your are such a dick for what you did to me you know. That girl was such a skank and I can’t believe you left me for her. Your loss.’ *beeeeeep* Then it hit me like a lighting bolt.

“Shit Taco, I-I I’m so sorry.” I said standing up and re zipping my dress up. “This is so unlike me. I never let myself get this close to a guy, let alone have have sex with them who I’ve only know them a week!” he sighed.

“Im sorry too.” he said. “I shouldn’t of done that to you, but please its late. Just stay the night? Please.” 

“I-ii I can’t sleep in this dress.” 

“You can have one of my shirts” I couldn’t say no to him.

“Okay, but just sleep.. Nothing else. Deal?” I said putting my hand out.

“Deal.” he said laughing, shaking my hand. I pulled him up from my bed and got a hug. His bare chest was so warm. I had dug my face into his shoulder while he was playing with my hair. 

“Well I’m very tired now, i’m gonna go to bed now, do you mind if I have a quick shower?” I asked.

“Sure Spence,” he said going into one of his draws and passing me a shirt. I gave him a quick kiss as I went into the shower. I had washed my face to get the makeup off and got out. I put my underwear back on and put his shirt over the top. It was one of Maxi’s Bad Max shirts but it smelt like Taco. I had got my clutch and quickly texted Emily that I was staying the night. I hung up my towel and had brought my dress back into Tacos room while he already asleep. I silently chuckled as I put my dress near my heels and slipped into the covers. He had put his arm around my waist and pulled me in.

“Goodnight Spencer.” He whispered.

“Goodnight Taco.” I whispered back. I could hear him smiling.

This chapter was a bit quicker sorry xo