1.1

PG13- some sexual references. 

Saturday Morning- Spencer’s P.O.V 

I couldn’t sleep at all last night, the finals nerves were kicking in. It was only 7:30 but I was too excited to sleep in. As footy tradition, you always have a breakfast that morning with other people that support your team. Downstairs were having a footy breakfast for all of the supporters which started at 8 but Emily and Bacon were coming to our room at 8:30 so we could go and eat together. I slid out of bed and sat on the floor digging through my suitcase to find my clothes. I decided on my skinny jeans, my jersey and my black cardigan. I had a quick shower and straightened my hair. I walked back into the bedroom, sat on my side of the bed and put my clothes away. I felt tugging on my cardigan as I went to stand up.

“Don’t go.” I couldn’t resist when Taco used his deep, sexy morning voice. I turned around to see him and went under the warm covers to lie on Tacos bare chest.

“You know we are sworn enemies today.” I reminded him. He chuckled.

“I do not approve of this.” he added, slowly waking up. I rolled over so I was sitting up right and Taco slid himself up so he was equal with me, leaning against the wall. We turned to face each other. Taco had slid his hand up my cheek to move my hair behind my ears,

“You are truly beautiful” I kissed him. He was such an amazing kisser, so gentle but so passionate at the same time. We were interrupted by a knock at the door. I pulled away sighing.

“8:30, its Em and Bacon” I got up out of bed to get the door. I turned around and I reached the sliding door, “Get ready, were going soon.” He laughed pulling his covers over his head. I raced to the door and Emily was there in her Freo jersey and beanie and Bacon in his Sydney shirt. I invited them in and I just got a few things into my bag. Taco got out of the shower and was ready in minutes. We all walked down stairs to the dining room where half of the room was purple and the other red. We walked in hand in hand and was greeted by a lady.

“Well it looks like we have a dilemma here.” She laughed. “Which side would you guys like to sit on?” Without even looking at Taco he had said the purple side. She led us to a four seater and I sat next to Taco.

“Officially the best boyfriend ever.” I whispered into his ear, kissing him on the cheek. We put our stuff down and went to get our food. I got the purple pancakes with bacon and eggs and a Purple cupcake with the freo logo on the top. Emily and I had finished first so we went back up stairs just to lounge around until 12. We sat back out on the balcony, kicking our legs up onto the ledge.

“So.” She paused “Have you and Taco slept together yet?” She asked nudging me.

“EMILY!” I gasped “No we haven't!” We just started laughing. “I’m waiting until the time is right.”

“Fair enough.” she winked.

“So.” I paused. “Have you and Bacon slept together yet? She giggled looking at the ground.

“EMILY!” I laughed “You go girl!” Emily was always a ‘my way or the high way girl’ but she was so good with guys and that is why mum didn’t like me hanging around her.

“When?” I asked.

“Last night” she smiled. We were just having a real girly catchup because we had spent most of our time in Sydney with our new boyfriends. 

*12:30*

“Jesus Christ Taco the nerves are kicking in” I could not sit still our whole taxi ride to the MCG.