3.4

Spencer’s P.O.V

“Jessica” I muttered, about to jump on that bitch and pull out all of those ratty hair extensions.

“Spencer, Hi. Can I have a word?” She asked, gesturing for me to come outside. I walked outside of the door frame and out into the cool breeze. 

“What do you want Jess?” I asked folding my arms.

“Well Taco called me last night asking if he could come over to my flat, I said no at first but he begged so I had to. I came over because I wanted to know if everything was okay.” She made herself to look so innocent.

“bullshit” I snapped at her.

“But why did he come up to me at the party and talk to me, telling me how much he wanted me back. If he really didn’t like me, he wouldn’t of wanted to talk to me” She had a point, he was talking to her and it did seem a while at the party. “Don’t you realise Spence, he doesn’t love you anymore. He told me about your arguments and how you are a ‘stuck up bitch who only cares for herself,’” Tears filled my eyes as I knew she was speaking the truth.

“Jessica,” I wiped a tear before I broke, “Can you-ou please go?” I stuttered.

“Sure honey, it’s best that you heard now.” She came and gave me a cold hug and left me holding back my tears on the doorstep. I walked back inside and started to collect all of my stuff.

“Spencer” Taco followed me. “Spence, are you okay?” I just ignored him. “Spencer” He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. “What happened out there?” I looked him straight in his eye, he doesn’t care.

“Jessica told me everything. That you called to go see her, that you want her back and that i’m a stuck up bitch who only cares for myself.” I replied as a tear fell down my face. Not now Spence, not in front of him.

“Wow Spencer, you actually believe her” His toned changed, like he was disappointed. 

“Well she knew about our arguments and shit Adrian. That stuff is private” I turned back around to get my bag and make my way to my car.

“What are you talking about, our arguments?” He stopped my tracks before I got to my car door.

“Can’t you hear us now Adrian?” I let out a laugh. “The only thing we have been doing is arguing”

“Spencer- Taco, please get out the way.” I interrupted him as he moved out the way so I could get into my car. I slammed the door and drove, not even looking back at him.

Taco’s P.O.V

“Fuck” I hit the side of the house with anger. I can’t believe the only thing I have just left me with no hesitation. I went inside and grabbed my car keys and got into my car. I wan’t going to Spencer’s, I decided to confront Jessica. I drove into Coogee and pulled up to her flat which she was home because her car was out front. I didn’t know what I was going to do or say.

“Jessica, open up” I banged on her door with a firm tone. She opened up the door moments later.

“Adrian” She smiled, playing miss innocent. “Please, come in” I walked inside and straight away confronted her.

“Why the fuck did you lie to Spencer? None of that was true” I yelled.

“Adrian, you deserve so much better than her” She added.

“No, Spencer is my everything I may of lost her because of you” I turned around and headed for the door.

“Adrian, wait!” She pleaded as I turned around and she planted her lips onto mine.

“What the actual fuck Jess” I turned around and got into the car, ignoring her. Next stop, Spencer’s.

Spencer’s P.O.V

I barged though my door to see bloody Emily and Bacon making out on the couch. They stopped as the door slammed behind me.

“If you are going to make out or do something more frisky, make sure its not on my furniture” I lectured as I dragged myself to my room.

“Spence” Emily banged on my door. “Open up”

“I’m really in no mood Em, I’ll explain later” I said putting my face into my pillows and sulked. My phone went off and I answered it.

“what” I spoke with a tone.

“Hi Spence, its Jessica” She spoke. I took the phone off my ear, Taco’s i.d.

“Why do you have Taco’s phone?” I spat out.

“Oh well when you left, he came to my flat and well..”

“Well what”

“he kissed me” 

“liar”

“Well how else would I have his phone? I called you just to tell him that I do have it” She giggled and hung up. Are you fucking kidding me. I lied in my bed, crying as I heard mumbles coming from downstairs.

“Spencer, open up now” It was Taco. “now” their was no hesitation in his tone. I got of my bed and opened the door.

“Where the hell have you been?” I yelled at him.

“I went to Jessica’s flat to-- Did you kiss her?” I cut him off. I don’t want excuses, I want the truth.

“What?” he asked. 

“Yeah heard me. Did-you-kiss-her?” I asked again.

“She kissed me Spence- So you guys kissed. I don’t give a fuck if she kissed you first, you let her kiss you and thats the point.” I finished. He had nothing else to say and I did what my mind told me to do.. Pack.

I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and started to put clothes into it.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked,

“Going home” I muttered, placing a few things into my bag.

“Your home is Bondi now Spence” he sounded more sympathetic now.

“Not anymore” I didn’t even make eye contact with him, I just couldn’t. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my hair straightener. Taco followed me in there and cornered me.

“So when life gets hard, you run away from your situation to make it better. I’m sick of you leaving me then coming back when ever you want. Bloody Pathetic Spencer.” He argued. That pushed me over the line and I had cracked.

“Adrian, I am sick of this bullshit and I’m done.” Tears were rolling down my face. “I’m done with you, with this relationship, with everything” I pushed past him and zipped up my suit case.

“So we are over?” He asked as I walked though the kitchen with a shocked Bacon and Emily.

“We are over” I confirmed as I slung the suitcase into my car and drove away with no hesitation to the airport. I brought the next ticket to Perth and made my way home.