3.6

Spencer’s P.O.V

I made my way back to Drew’s after a dull day. I arrived back he was now out of his wetsuit from the morning but in some shorts. He stood by the kitchen bench eating some hot chips. 

“Thank you” I giggled as I took a handful of the chips that were burning my hands.

“But those were the good ones” He put on a sad face, crossing his arms. I turn back putting a chip into my mouth and hugged the only crappy chip guy.

“I’m sorry” I pulled back and started running as Drew chased behind. He grabbed my waist and pushed me to the wall.

“Thank you very much” He took a chip out of my hand and winked with those deep ocean blue eyes.

“Bully” I scrunched up my nose but didn’t move. I was too distracted to leave. Drew’s eyes were the distraction as a small smile crept our of the side of the mouth which triggered my smile. The moment was interrupted by a single phone call from the phone in my chipless hand. I looked down down as the and back up to Drew. “I have to take this” Our smiled faded as he moved for me to make my way to my room.

“Hello?” I answered, shutting the door behind me and sitting on the spare bed.

“Spencer. You picked up” he replied.

“I really don’t want to speak with you right now Adrian”

“I know that but can you just hear me out plea-- Taco?” I could hear another voice from the other end of the phone.

“It’s Jessica isn’t it” I sighed as there was no hope at all.

“She’s only dropping off my house keys, nothing else. I promise”

“Why does she have your house keys?” I already knew why, I just wanted him to admit it to me. There was a long pause before he answered. 

“Spencer, I was mad, really mad at myself. She was there but please let me explain” 

“Taco, there is nothing else to explain. I want nothing to do with you. I’m over it.”

“Spencer, Iii I’m sorry.” He stuttered.

“No Adrain, I’m sorry” I hung the up the phone as the tears just fell down my face. I brought my knees to my chest and put my arms around them and drug my face into them as I cried.

Two comforting arms came around me and pulled me in tight. 

“He’s not worth your tears Spence” Drew whispered. I needed something, someone right now. I brought my head and looked back into those deep blue eyes. He wiped a tear from my cheek and moved a pice of hair out the road of my face and behind my ear. He cupped my cheek as our faces came centimeters away from each others. Then it happened, our lips touched and felt comforting. I slowly pulled away as he slid his hand into mine.

“I’ve been waiting so long to do that” A gentle smile came across Drew’s face.” 

“Really?” I muttered, still centimeters from his lips.

“Really” He placed his lips onto mine but this kiss was more passionate. My hands running though his golden brown hair. The last thing on my mind was Taco.

~~~~~~~~~

I was lying length ways on the couch with my legs on the corner of the lounge and my head on Drew’s lap facing the tv. He was running this finger though my long hair, watching Finding Nemo. I had memories of Drew, Levi and I watching Pixar movies since we were young.

“Don’t touch the butt Nemo” I spoke as he touched the boat.

“He touched the butt” Drew added which made us laugh.

“Bloody hell Nemo, get your shit together” I spoke Levi’s line.

“I remember that, Levi’s line” Every time we watched this, I thought Levi was so rebellious because of him swearing, now I just blame him when I swear. I rolled over to face Drew as he looked down to me.

“I was at his grave today” I admitted to him.

“I know” He smiled past the pain and loss of his best friend. I sat up looking confused.

“How?” I asked.

“ Well one, you hate shopping on your own. Two, you would pick surfing over it and three, you turn right as you leave the house to get to the city, not left you goose.” I chuckled as he remembered the little things. I put my arms around him and kissed him as he did the same. Something about those kisses made me fall for Drew harder each time.

Forgive me, next chapter will highly likely be a huge time change in the story ( a year I think) so yeah xx

 We have Drew to your right and thank you for 2000 reads :o love you all who actually do read this! xx