4.3

Spencer's P.O.V

"No Emily, I'm not calling him!" I told her for the thousandth time. I hated to call her whilst she was off with prince bacon on her honeymoon but I didn't know what to do. I was in panic mode so I flew back over to Sydney after a good nights sleep at the airport and I was now, on the phone to my best friend stuck at the airport.

I heard her sigh from the other side of the line. "You need to talk to Taco." she protested.

"He has Anna!" I thought she would understand what I was going though, obviously not.

"Whatever Spencer, give Maxi a call to pick you up. I'll call you later." She hung up, sounding pissed at me, well I do have that effect on people. I hurdled my suitcase around the quiet airport and to the parking lot where I didn't call Maxi or anyone. I waved for a taxi as I only had one destination on my mind. After a 30 minute drive into Bronte I was dropped at a house that I knew very well, but could barely remember the little features about it. It was raining pretty hard as I was now soaking and my clothes were sticking to my damp body. I placed my suitcase on the front porch and knocked on the door three times as I was being poured on. After a minute of shuffles from inside, the door slowly crept open. There he stood, the only expression on his face was a mixture of hatred and sadness.

"Aaa-adrian," I stuttered due to the coldness of the rain. "Ii I know youuu don't want to see mmm-me but, I need to see you" I managed to fumble out. He didn't say anything but gestured for me to come inside. I walked into the suddenly warm room as he went off upstairs and I placed my locked suitcase in the corner. Taco, still in his long trackie pants and bare chest, walked back downstairs, passing me a towel and an oversized shirt, still saying nothing. It killed me inside. "Thank you" I muttered as I headed to his bathroom to get changed. I slid out of my leggings and jumper as I was left in just my underwear. I dried my body with the towel and took my hair out of its bun. I threw Taco's shirt over my head as it came just under mid thigh. I felled my clothes nicely and kept them on the sink as I made my way back out to the living room where Taco had nearly finished his dinner and some noodles were on the kitchen bench for myself. I grabbed the plate and joined him on the couch. As soon as I sat down, he got up and went back into the kitchen to wash his dishes, still not saying a word. I finished my meal and joined him in the kitchen as I washed my dish next to him in silence, this time he didn't move only until he was done. I wasn't going to let him get away this time. I put the clean plate on the bench and followed him until I pushed him against the wall. He fought back but all of my anger had built up inside to keep him there. "Taco" I spoke, knowing he wouldn't say anything. "Adrian, please" I tried in a calmer tone. "I know you are angry with me right now, but please just tell me. Talk to me Adrian. It's killing me inside" You could hear the pain in my tone. He had every right to be pissed at me. I rock up to his house after me telling him I wanted nothing to do with him. But still, he didn't say anything. "Yell and me Adrian, Swear, Hit me. I don't care! Do anything but-" My voice broke in tone as tears started to slowly fall down my cheek, "Stay silent" He brought his weak self up and looked at me in the eyes. His dark eyes were calling for help with the tears swelling up in his. Taco brought his hands on to my arm and suddenly flipped me so I was now the one to the wall. Our faces slowly getting closer as I couldn't wait any longer as our lips met. So much passion in one kiss which lingered. It felt right. He pulled away and placed both of his hands around my waist as mine slid around his neck as I ran my fingers though his hair.

"I've waited 3 years to do that" He finally spoke. It was such a relief to hear him again. He did a small, effortless smile which triggered one in me.

Nothing else happened that night then just falling asleep knowing I was safe in his arms.