3.9

Spencer's P.O.V

"Spencer, Wake up!" Eva jumped on my bed. I had woken up in the hotel we all stayed in the night before.

"Morning Eva" I let her get into bed with me. I turned on my phone as it read 7:30am. "Eva Louise, why are you up this early?" She dug herself into the pillows to try and hide her giggles. I sat up and tickled her as she rolled over. "No one wakes me up and gets away with it" I joked as I stopped and got out of bed. I was up now and today was going to be a big so I needed my breakfast. "Anything you want for breakfast?" I asked Eva as I turned on the cartoon channel on the long tv.

"Pancakes!" She said with glee.

"Those are my favourites too!" I replied in the say tone as I rung up room service. Today was the wedding day but I didn't want to wake either of the two, so I just ordered for us. I sat down on the couch and watched an eager Eva watching Dora. Our room service arrived as we both took a bite into our ice cream and berry covered pancakes. So fattening, so good. The smell of the fresh berries mixed with the hot pancakes and cold ice cream made my mouth water.

"what do you two think you are doing?" Neave walked into the dining area with a smile on her face.

"Pancakes mummy!" Eva showed her the pancakes.

"The look scrumptious, did you thank Spencer?" Neave asked her as she wiped Eva's face which had berry stains on.

"Thank you" She giggled taking another bite. We both finished our breakfast as Neave ordered for herself and Emily. As their food arrived, Em walked out of her room.

"Guess who's getting married today?" She laughed pointing to herself.

"AUNTY EM!" Eva yelled before any of us could reply which sent us al into laughter.

"Love you missy" Emily walked over to Eva and gave her a welcoming hug. The girls finished their meals around 11 as Eva and I continued with the Scooby Doo episode.

"Okay girls, the game plan." Emily said as she finished her last slice of bacon and eggs. We all turned and listened as she gave us today's low down. "So hair should be here any minute and Neave your getting it done first, then you Spencer, Eva then I. Then make up is coming around 12:30. Once finished, dress, drinks and photo time. We leave at 2:30 as it starts at 3. Good?" She burtled out as we nodded and a the door bell rang. A short lady walked in with fiery red hair with an around the world braid. She had a british accent and was lovely. Emily showed her what she wanted as she got to work on Neave's hair in no time. She was quick and accurate because in 30 minutes it was my turn.

"This look is going to look perfect with your long hair" She explained as she pinned up the top layers. She got the curling iron as started doing my hair in nice, natural ringlets just like Neave's. Once she was done, the curls came just above my belly button and just above the waist line of my shorts from behind.

"Can I have your hair please?" Eva asked me as I sat on a seat next to hers as she was getting hairspray put in her already curly hair.

"yes, I agree with the three year old" Emily joked.

"It takes years of growing Eva" I winked as it was now my turn for makeup. Most of it was quiet natural with the light smokey eye, lip gloss and mascara. As I was done, Emily's hair was complete with it being in a low bun with her side bits hanging out. She flashed me a smile as we was put into the make up chair and got similar make up done.
"Okay girls" Emily spoke up. "Spencer, your stuff in hanging up in your room. Neave your stuff is in your room too. But once your done, i'm going to need help with mine." She smiled as I broke off into my room. I slid my dress on and I put my sandals, bangle and flower crown. I looked into the mirror and I felt beautiful for once in my life. I took a quick mirror selfie and uploaded it to instagram with the caption 'Best friends wedding, love you sped!' and tagged Em in it.

"Omg guys!" I walked out of my room to see everyone in their dresses. "Emily, you look so stunning!" I explained as she wore a very simple white dressed that showed her amazing figure.

"Well a toast!" She walked over to the mini bar and got our a bottle of wine and popped it. "Toast that Bacon actually turns up" She joked as she poured us a drink each as Eva was still watching tv in her cute purple dress. Moment later my phone went off as I raced back into my room and picked it up.

"Hello Mouse, how is he?"

"Hey Spence, Bacon's great. What about Em? He asked me to call you to ask."

"She's excited, were just having a quick drink now and leaving soon"

"Okay sweet, see you there" He replied hanging up. I walked back to the kitchen area to see that Emily's dad has arrived.

"Hey Greg" I smiled, giving him a little wave.

"Hello Spence." He smiled back. "You ladies all look beautiful"

"Thanks dad" Neave replied, giving him a hug. Greg was dressed in a lovely suit with a black tie. Nice and classy. We finished our drinks as we got lovely photos with each other by a photographer. Once it hit 2:30, we walked down the lobby as we got alot of happy looks from everyone who past. We walked outside, into the limo which was waiting as Emily passed us our bouquets full of purple and white flowers.

"So whats it like to only be Emily Allen for the next hour?" I asked as all eyes were on Em.

"I can't wait" She giggled as we sung along to the wedding songs that were being played. We drove out of Sydney and into Bondi. We took our time as the nerves finally hit Emily.

"Spencer" She whispered, "What if he doesn't show?" She looked really worried.

"Emily, he will. I promise you" I smiled, giving her a hug. The limo took a short cut down the prom and near the clear Bondi Beach. We entered though the back door of the tower as we looked out to see 100 people sitting in there chairs. The isle was outlined with purple and white flowers and white chairs with purple ribbon. It looked perfect.

"Please stand" The priest told everyone as Bacon became even more nervous by the look on his face and all eyes where on the tower. Firstly, little Eva walked down the steps with her flowers, smiling at everyone. Next was Neave who walked down and was looking graceful as ever. Then it was my turn. I turned around and gave Emily a last wink and walked down the stairs. The gentle breeze blew against my face as I made it down the steps safely. I now walked down the isle, smiling to everyone. I took my position at the front, under a cabana. Emily was clung onto Greg's arm as she walked down the isle. Bacon's jaw dropped as he saw his beautiful soon to be wife. Emily kiss her father as she joined hands with him and everyone sat.

"I welcome everyone to Emily Allen and Adriel Young's Wedding." The priest started as I kind of stopped listening because that stuff bored me. I looked around to see who I could find and the first person to catch my eye was Taco who was sat next to Anna. Yes I knew Anna, Emily told me about her. She had dead straight strawberry hair, with a red dress on. On the other hand, Taco was in long pants with a nice, dressy shirt. But mind you, he did look good. I still wasn't listening to the priest but as I looked back over to Taco, I had caught his glance and we made awkward eye contact for a moment, but he finished it with a small smile as I returned one. That wasn't as bad as I expected. As I zoned back in, they were exchanging vows and rings. Then they kissed as everyone applauded. Then they held hands and started walking back up the isle. Mouse and I joined arms as we walked together and then Kate with Bacon's brother behind us.

"Did you even listen to any of that?" Mouse muttered though his smile to everyone. I took my time to reply.

"Yessss"

"Lair" He smirked as he caught me in the act.

"Yeah, okay, whatever" We joked as we all made it back into the limo for the drive to the reception.

I know that this part was kinda crap, but I have a twist coming up next chapter ;) xx I also haven't read over it so there may be spelling/ grammar errors :)