2.6

Spencer’s P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. It was 9:30am and I had to be down at the beach at 11 because I was dragged along to this One Direction meet. Emily was a fan of them, on the other hand I’m not. They seem like great blokes but they always seemed ‘overrated’. So apparently there was a contest for 5 lucky winners to meet 1D and  go surfing with them and the bondi boys will be teaching them at Tama. I was also down there to teach one of the guys and a fan to surf because Hoppo still wanted some of the boys to be working. I had quick breakfast and jumped into the shower, putting on my floral bikini with my shorts and loose tank over the top. My hair was still straight from the funeral with a few waves, so I just kept it down. I grabbed my phone, purse and keys to an unknown vehicle in the garage. I walked downstairs to see a white convertible. I opened the door and put my hands on the leather steering wheel.

“Dad really did drive in style” I muttered. There was no reason to drive because Bondi was at my doorstep but it wouldn’t hurt to show her off. I started the engine and drove down a few minutes near the tower and I parked next to Bacon’s car after a while of trying to find one. I entered though the back way of the tower and yelled.

“Mornin Guys” They all turned and around and said hello back. I walked up the stairs to sit on one of the chairs, over looking the beach.

“You pumped for today Spence?” Jesse asked sorting out a few things.

“Yeahhh” I dragged on looking at North end. “Its that Taco out with Matt Dee at North end?” I asked. Jesse walked up to where I was sitting and looked out, 

“Yep, he’s gonna have a fun time.. No rescues” he joked because he was with Matt.

“Okay heres the low down” Hoppo walked in with a clipboard whilst we all sat down on a chair and Emily on my lap. “Before One Direction get here, I’ll be telling you who you will be getting.

“Oh my god Spence” Em turned to me, looking like she was about to pass out.

“ Maxi you will be with Zayn and Olivia, Jesse you will be with Niall and Dani, Deano you’re with Liam and Becca, Bacon will be with Louis and Nina and Spencer you will be with Harry and Katy.” He smiled to us. “They will be here in 5 minutes.” 

“Um you’re with Harry!” Emily squealed to me. Harry, I couldn’t quite put a name to a face. I only knew the Liam one because of Facebook.

“Um which ones that?” I asked, Em rolled her eyes. 

“You’ll see!” She stood up because of the knock at the door. A man dressed in black walked in, followed by 5 guys who looked very cute. The all came around and introduction themselves. A few moments later 5 girls came walking in and 4 of the lunched themselves at the boys. But one of them ran straight over to Bacon.

“BACON!” She squealed, hugging him tight. Everyone looked at them funny whilst Emily, Maxi and I were pissing ourselves in laughter. Bacon looked so shocked.

“I’m so sorry but I’m a huge fan of you and I like love you!” She blurted out. Bacon finally realised what was going on. 

“Hi Hun! Nonono Its fine, im glad your a fan” He smiled at her. Emily had gotten up and went over and talked to a blonde guy who’s name I forgot, wait I think I forgot all of the names. I kinda sat awkwardly in the corner whilst everyone was mingling.

“So hello everyone, I’m Hoppo and welcome to Bondi. We have 5 people here today who will be taking you lot to Tama to have your surfing lessons. Its 5ft swell so it may be a bit big but great fun. This is Jesse, Spencer, Bacon, Maxi and Deano.” He pointed to us as we waved. “Do you guys want to call out your group and just introduction yourselves and then make your way down to Tama on the rhinos?” He asked us as we all nodded looking at Jesse as he went first.