3.5

Spencer’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with tear stains all over my face. I rolled onto my back and let out a huge sigh. I sat up and looked outside my window and saw dull, boring Perth. This wasn’t a dream. I slid open my phone to have 5 missed calls and 3 text messages from Taco. He must of got that bloody phone back. Yesterday had been such a blur and to be honest, I can’t get my mind around that we are done. I loved the kid, I still do but the tension had been building up for a while now and it came crumbling down. I put on comfy shorts and a tank because I was still in my clothes from last night. How could a perfect day with him, changing in a matter of hours. I tied my hair up and washed my face so I felt fresh again, then walked down the hall to the kitchen.

“Morning Spence” I looked over the couch and saw Drew eating his cereal whilst watching sunrise. 

“Morning Drew, how are you?” I asked as I made myself a coffee because I only got 3 hours sleep.

“I’m fine, but how are you Spencer?” He asked.

“Great, the boy I have loved for the past 11 months now hates me and I never want to see his face again.” I said sarcastically with a smile whilst Drew laughed.

“Spence, come here” He opened his arms as I joined him on the couch.

“I saw the way he looked at you when you were over here, he does love you alot. Maybe you guys just need a break.” He tried to make me feel better. 

“He was the last person I had. Everyone I love has been taken away from me and now I’m left with no one.” It was true, everyone has left me to defend for myself on this earth. Maybe it was my fault? Maybe I’ve pushed everyone I love away? Emily has Bacon now, Taco is probably sucking off Jessica’s face at the moment, Levi and Dad have gone. I have no one. 

“Spence, you are a little sister to me and you need to know that I’m always a phone call away” He smiled though his comment. I stood up and gave him a hug.

“Thanks De” I let out. “For everything” 

“If you ever need a place to stay, I’m always here.” He did his cheeky smile again. “Hey, the boys and I are going out for a surf today, wanna join us?” I thought for a moment.

“I’m going to go into the city today” I lied, I had other plans.

“Sweet, but you need to come out before you go back to Sydney”

“What makes you think I’m going back?” I asked a little too quick. He gave me a stern look.

“Give or take a week” He joked.

“yeah yeah” I rolled my eyes and went back into my room and showered. I put on my shorts, shirt and vans as I grabbed the keys to Drew’s second car, my phone and was on my way. It was quite a long drive, maybe an hour past the city and into Joondalup were I turned off the freeway and went down a few roads, then parked my car in the car park. I had a cold feeling as I entered the cemetery. There were a few people having funerals and seeing their loved ones which broke my heart. I went into the reception and brought 2 bunches of flowers, one full of roses and the other with tulips. I paid and walked out heading to his grave.

‘Here lies Levi Hunter Hill. Loving son to Rachel Hill, brother to Spencer and fiancée to Kristen Jacobs. Rocking to Bon Jovi with his Dad in Heaven’ 

I laughed because Dad and Levi would of loved Kerrbox, sharing their Bon Jovi love. I placed the bunch of roses on his grave and sat down next to him.

“Levi” I said to him, keeping positive. “Well you never of guessed what happened... Taco and I broke up for good. I miss him, a lot. But I miss you more. I think about you everyday. I really wish I could see you again Vie, like” I started choking up. “Why did that have to happen, you have to be at that moment at that time? You would still be here.” I stopped and got a tissue out of my bag and wiped under my eyes. “I’ve also drifted from Kristen, I remind her too much of you. I don’t know what I’m planning on doing, I might accept the job back in England or go live in Melbourne. I’m so confused and I can’t talk to Drew about this kinda stuff and everyone else has gone.” I paused and stood up. I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I made my way to the next grave and read the stone.

‘Here lies Tim Hill. Husband to Rachel Hill and Father to Levi and Spencer Hill. ‘ You are born to die’ Here lied dad. I placed the flowers on his grave and placed my hand on his photo.

“Please take care of Vie Vie for me please daddy, I miss you both.” I couldn’t stay long with dad because I knew I would break down. I took another look at both of the graves and walked back to the car. I slid into drivers seat and bawled my eyes out with my arms above the steering wheel. What have I done to deserve this?

Taco’s P.O.V

Bacon told me that Spencer never came home last night and wasn’t home when they both left the next morning. I was shocked that she never came home but she is probably staying with someone she knows. It had been 48 hours and no text, call or tweet from Spence. I had just finished work as I made my way to her apartment. Knowing Spencer, she would of taken her time to get home. I parked my car up on her drive way and knocked on the door. No answer. 

“Spencer” I banged on the door. “Open up!” No reply. I got out her spare key from under her map and opened up her door.

“SPENCER?!” I yelled. I checked all of the rooms and her clothes were still gone. “No” I muttered to myself as I got my phone out and rang her. She wouldn’t pick up and I was getting worried. I went down on my contacts and rang Bacon.

“Hey mate” he pick up.

“Dude, she’s not home. Its almost been 2 days” I replied worried.

“Calm Down Tac, have you called her?” He asked but I could hear that he was worried with the tone in his voice.

“Yes, I’ve left like 5 messages. You don’t think she left do you?” I thought the worse but I knew the possibilities. 

“I’ll give her a ring for you” He replied, hanging up. I walked back into my car and slammed back into the drives side. I threw my hands onto the steering wheel and sighed.

“Why are you so stupid Adrian?” I muttered.

Spencer’s P.O.V

I was interrupted by my tears with my phone going off. Bacon? Why would he be calling me at this time?

“Hhhello?” I stuttered.

“Spencer, oh thank god you’re alright!” He said. “Where are you?”

 “Perth” I replied.

“What are you doing there?” He asked instantly.

“What do you think?”

“Spencer you have to come home”

“I am home”

“Don’t be stupid, you belong in Sydney. If you can’t do it for Taco, do it for Emily. She needs you.”

“Bacon, she has you now. I’m not needed anymore and you know it” I sighed hanging up. It was true.

Yay exams are completeooo! I’ll be back on now and school holidays in 2 weeks! :3 xx