4.0

Taco's P.O.V

I admired her from my table as I sat with Jake, Jesse, Maxi, Dunno, Harrison and their partners as she walked down, linked with Mouse to the bridal table. She's changed alot, in a good way.

"Who's got your eye?" Anna smiled, looking into the direction I was staring in.

"Oh no one" I was brought back to earth as she faced me with her emerald green eyes. I put my hand into hers and kissed it so she knew she didn't have anything to worry about.

"And can we now welcome, Mr and Mrs Young" The Dj said over the microphone as Bacon and Emily walked in as the energy in the room hyped up. He played a wedding song as everyone stood up and danced in their seats, clapping as they walked past. They both took the seats in the middle of the bridal table and smiled.

"So the bar is now open for everyone and time to mingle" The guy said over the microphone as everyone started chatting, getting drinks, putting presents on the table, signing things ect.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, be back in a sec" I kissed Anna and the cheek and walked to the mens restroom. I flew open the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I splashed a bit of water onto my face to wake me up and get back into reality. "Now don't fuck this up Adrian" I muttered to myself.

Spencer's P.O.V

Get you ass over here, I read Maxi's mind and he was gesturing for me to come over to the table. I'd prefer not to but I wanted to speak to some of the boys in dashing suits and shirts. I pushed my chair back and squeezed out. It was a struggle at first, to wear the heels that we put on in the limo, but I would get used to them soon.

"Spencer Hill" He welcomed me with his arms out wide.

"Trent Maxwell" I replied as we kissed each other on both cheeks.

"You look stunning my darling, please give us a twirl" He smiled, gesturing for a spin. I turned around to show the dress. "Yes, love it"

"Why thank you maxi, I do try my hardest" I joked as I walked over to Jesse, Dunno Harrison and Jake to say hi.

"Why hello missy, long time no talk" Dunno chuckled as I hugged him.

"I know" I dragged out, "I missed you guys so much!" I looked at all of them.

"Now I need to introduce these lovely ladies to you Spence." Jesse walked next to me as the partners were still sitting.

"This is Brooke," He pointed to Dunno's girlfriend who too, rocked the long blonde hair. I gave her a friendly smile as I did with Natalia, Harrison's friend. "and this is Anna" Jesse kinda hesitated to say. Anna was stunning. I didn't really look at her features before but now I can see how pretty she is. Lovely strawberry blonde hair which came just past her shoulders, freckles and red lipstick which matched her short red, flow dress.

"I've heard alot about you, these boys-" She pointed to the guys, "always have talked about how much they have missed a Spencer. I've finally gotten to meet her" She joked as she got distracted with a smile behind me. I wouldn't dare turn around, I knew what was coming for me. "Hey Adrian, have you met Spencer before? The boys know her" I turned myself around to see the boy, face to face, that I haven't seen in three years. He looked different. In a good way. Taco had grown his hair a little but still had the smile general smile.

"Spencer" a smile came over his face. Why was I supposed to do? Just play it cool or something.

"H-hi Taco" I stuttered a little as we didn't break eye contact. I think we were too busy evaluating each other.