2.8

Spencer’s P.O.V

Taco had a day off today so we deiced on a sleep in, or so I thought. My phone went off and I struggled to get out of Taco’s arms to get it from the bedside table. The light blinded me as I opened the message.

‘Hey Spencer, its Terry here. I was amazed a few days ago, when you gave the surfing lesson. ‘Watssup’ is now starting surfing classes at Bondi Beach and I was wondering if you would like to help due to short staff’

“Hey Tez, I’d love to! Just tell me when and where and I’ll be there” I replied.

“Sweet Spence, just down at the tower at 9am tomorrow.”“Okay thanks, Bye!” I texted back. It was already 8:30 so I wasn’t bothered going back to sleep. I opened up my instagram and realised I had gained another couple thousand followers. I was scrolling though my news as something caught my eye, @harrystyles tagged you in a photo. I opened up the photo and it was a selfie of us. ‘Surfing days with @spencerhill. That now explains the new followers. I didn’t read any of the comments because I knew there would be some awful ones. I had been tagged in several other photos with the boys. I deiced to post the photo with myself and Jen from last night with the caption ‘sorry taco, i’ve found my new love xx’ and turned off my phone. I slid out of Taco’s embrace and decided on a quick shower to cool off and wake me up. I had put on my dress that had pineapples on it and tied my hair back out of my face.

“I thought we agreed to sleep in?” Taco sat up, stretching. I walked over to my bed and sat on Taco’s lap.

“I now have a job” I smiled, Taco’s eyes widened.

“Spencer! Thats amazing” He gave me a high five.

“Teaching lads to surf, start tomorrow. But you need to go get ready for today” I ruffled his messy hair and got out of the bed and went downstairs. I put a few pieces of bread in the toaster and put vegemite on them. I took a bite of one while waiting for the kettle to boil. I poured the hot water into the mug and looked up to see a still very tired Taco leaning on the doorframe in his shorts and tank top. I said nothing as he walked to me.

“One of the days I have off and I cant even get a sleep in because you,  jesus I must really love you” He told me.

“So difficult to wake up at 9 was it?” I laughed.

“So, so difficult.” He wrapped his arms around me. We sat down and ate our breakfast and deiced to go around 10 to Taronga Zoo. It was busy today but Taco had pre ordered our tickets so we cut the long line. 

“Where to first?” I looked around for a map and pointed into a random direction. 

“This way” We started to walk in the scorching heat to the Australian Wildlife section. “Awh how cute are these” We opened up the interactive gate, patting a kangaroo as kids were patting others around us. We walked a bit further in and to see other australian animals.

“Look at this Spence” Taco pointed to the joey . We both knelt down and patted it, we stood up and the most scariest thing happened. This huge bird came charging towards the other bird and made this really scary noise.

“HOL-Y SHITTT IMA OUTTA HEREE” I ran for my life to the safe side of the gate. It was a freaking emu but of course Taco was pissing himself with laughter.

“It’s an Emu Spencer, It’s not going to kill ya” He made his way out of the gate and gave me a hug.

“No way mate, he was about to attack me I swear” Taco laughed looking at me.

“The bloody thing would of had to gone though me to hurt you” The imagery wasn’t pretty, but he was being cute.

“Love ya T” I gave him a quick kiss as we made our way to the next section. We spent another 3 hours walking around looking at the animals, watching some of the shows. “Tacooo im starvinggg” I whined as my belly rumbled loudly. We walked to the closet map to find the quickest way to the cafe.

“Well, if we go this way, we can fulfill your hunger needs the quickest.” I smiled, as he was leading me down the path.

“You have to be kidding me.” I stopped as we reached the exit, well the exit was to go though a gate and an interactive part with fucking amphibians that only lasted 15 meters.

“Whats the matter?” Taco asked looking confused.

“There is no way in hell i’m going into that frog infested path.” Taco laughed but I was being 100% serious. 

“But the cafe is right there” He pointed, I could see all of these people biting into their food which made my belly rumble. I turned around and started to walk the other way because the sight of the frogs made me cringe. Taco grabbed my arm and turned me around.

“Its going to take us 20 minutes to get back to the cafe if we go the other way.” He told me.

“I’ll do anything not to go in there” I was really hungry but I was willing to go the other way.

“Jump on my back and I’ll carry you” He smiled. That wasn’t a bad idea.

“Okay, but you better hurry your ass out of there” I jumped on his back and started to walk to the double doors. “Taco please don’t drop me” He just laughed. “Taco, I am being 100% serious, if you drop me, I’ll drop you and you can be single.” I said in a tone, nothing scares me more than frogs.

“Okay I promise” he opened the door and I closed my eyes as I heard the croaking of the frogs as I stiffened up, not letting go of Taco for my life.

“Spencer, your hurting me” Taco put me down as we arrived near the cafe.

“I’m so sorry Taco, I was just shit scared.” I awkwardly laughed.

“Wouldn’t of guessed” He joked as I rolled my eyes.

“Funny Funny Ha-Ha” We made our way into the cold cafe and had some lunch. I was eating my chips and Taco had his burger.

“Is there an animal your not scared off?” Taco chuckled to himself.

“Cats are the only ones I like” I jokes, putting a chip into my mouth and Taco laughed.

“Remind me not to ever take you here again because you will 99.9% go into a frog frenzy” 

“Amen Sister” I agreed, high fiving Taco.

A/N

Okay this is based on a True story, we have this zoo which has all of these interactive places and I went into this Aussie one and bloody hell I nearly died because of the emus (please if you don’t know what they are, don’t google it, you will be scared for life) and I am 100% PETRIFIED of frogs. Don’t ask why, I just cringe if I even see a photo of one. (and I have a fear of bananas too. Please don’t judge my poor innocent soul, if someone thows one at me, I’ll go all jackie chan to stop the yellow thing from attacking) xx

Cred to the amazing abistarxoxo for the zoo idea xx