1.0

Spencer’s P.O.V

We hailed a taxi as we left the airport and the man had driven us through the classic melbourne traffic, past the city and into St Kilda, which was only a 15 minute drive out of the City. It was amazing how it was only 3 weeks ago, in which I was driving down this exact same road. We pulled up to five story, wide, modern looking hotel on the beachfront. We got out of the car and wheeled our suitcases into the lobby, where we were greeted at the door. 

“Hello, Welcome to the Greenland Resort. Check in is over to your left.” Said the brunette lady pointing to the desk. As we stepped in, it was a very high ceiling with the colour template of white and green. Taco grabbed my hand and we walked to go check in. 

“Hi, what was the name under?” the man in uniform asked.

“Adrian Kovacic.” Taco replied. The man clicked around on his computer.

“We are very sorry Mr Kovacic, but your room has been over booked.” He said clicking on a few things.

“Butttt,” he continued. “We can give you an upgrade room if thats okay?” he asked.

“Fine by me.” Taco replied, looking at me. After a few more questions and paperwork, our bags were taken into a trolley and we went to our room. 

“406 we are.” Taco said pressing floor 4 on the elevator. We got out and put our room key into the slot and slowly opened it. Our bags were already inside. I took Tacos hand as we looked around. It was perfect. The first thing you saw was a lounge room with a tv and 2 couches on an angle to the tv with a great beach view and balcony. Around the corner was a kitchen table with a tiny sink, fridge, pantry and stove. We walked down a bit and seen a sliding door in which we opened it too see our huge room. I let go of Tacos hand and ran for the bed and jumped all over the clean sheets. We both laughed.

“ It was sooo temping.” I said as Taco walked around to the front of the bed.

“I can tell” He smiled and he pulled me up. It was silent after our laughter faded away.

“Adrian,” he knew I was being serious when I used his name. “ I seriously can’t thank you enough for all of this. Really. It is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.” I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He had bit my lower lip as he pulled away, which was a huge turn on. 

“Anytime Spence.” as he laughed at the ground. We walked over to our suitcases and dragged them into our room and unpacked a little.

“Hey Taco, would you want to go down to the beach? Its 4ish now and its right across the road.” I looked up, looking out to our beach view.

“I would love to Spence, but isn’t it going to be cold?” he asked.

“Coldness is for the week!” I protested whilst going picking up my watermelon bikini I liked to call it because of the green bottoms and red with black polka dots on the top.

“If you insist.” he laughed as I walked into the bathroom. I had taken off my shorts and underwear and slid on my bottoms. Then unclipping my bra and putting on my bikini top, folding my jersey. I took out my hair from its bun that I had tied up as we arrived and let my hair flow, as the bun had given it a few waves. Taco was already in his bordies and shirt as I had walked out. Classic Taco, in the fridge looking for food, I thought laughing to myself. I walked over to the full mirror and looked at myself. 

I hated then reflection looking back. I was just like every other girl in this world and hated my body. I turned on the side sucking in to be at my skinniest to show my ribs with my hands running up and down them. I turned back around as I breathed out, going back to my old self. No thigh gap, curves and stretch marks, like seriously, what is society's definition of beautiful? I don't get it? As I was thinking, Tacos hand slide across my waist and pulled me into a back hug. I now had his perfect reflexion sharing a mirror with this ugly thing.