4.7

A/N 

I’ve tried to make Em’s P.O.V sound different from Spencer’s, if it sounds weird sorry :) x

Emily’s P.O.V

‘When you say you love me. No, I love you more. And when you say you need me. No, I need you more. Boy, I adore you, I adore you’ I don’t get the fuss about everyone hating on my home girl Miley. She’s a solid babe out of ten and could pass as my lady crush any day. I felt a rude thump on the sand next to me which caused my eyes to open up. 

“Spencer?” I thought she was just playing around but her pale face said something was up. “ You okay?” I asked. She anit looking so well today. Her lips were moving as she was trying to say something and her hands were starting to shake. Shit son, I bolted up to get a good look at her. It was something in her emerald eyes that said something was up. 

Her hands made their way to the back of her head as the words “hh-he-headache” stuttered out of her lips. And that was it. Her whole body started to shake as her eyes rolled to the back her head as I watched in shock. 

Which seemed like years, It finally hit me what was happening. She was in a seizure. 

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck. I stood up from my towel to look for help. Fucking tourist everywhere which didn’t speak english. Why did I insist on tanning at South end? The closest lifeguards were a good 100meters away and I didn’t want to leave Spencer alone.

“JESSE!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could see his tattoos from behind as he stood on the rhino. “JESSE!” I yelled desperately again. This time, his head swung around to my direction. “HERE!” I waved my arms in the air like a retard. My attention hit back to Spencer as I went down onto my knees and tried to calm her possessive body which wasn’t working. My vision became blurry with the tears jerking in my eyes. Jesse came brushing past me as he tried to calm Spence down too. My eyes wondered up to his as Jesse’s were focused on her.

“Harrison” he beamed. My body flicked around to see no one, no Harrison. “Fuck he’s stuck” Jesse’s eyes looking out too Harrison still on the rescue board, struggling to get 2 females in.

“Can I help?” I choked out as the stinging pain of the tears started to fall down my cheek.

“Radio the tower now” He threw the radio at me as he was loosing her clothing and clearing the room around her. This scared me so much.

“Gg-guys in tower” I stuttered though the radio.

“Emily?” Bacon’s reply was almost instant. 

“Yeah, Jj-jesse needs bbback up.” I spoke though the radio waiting for a reply.

“Em, take a deep breath and explain honey” I think Deano replied. I did what I was told and took a deep breath in. Do it for Spencer for Christ sake Emily!

“Spencer’s in a seizure and Harrison is stuck out in the swell with 2 swimmers.” I couldn’t concerate on anything else apart from Spencer. It took a few moments for someone to reply “Coming down right now Em” It all became a blurry after that as people circled, sirens in the background and people yelling. I was telling myself that everything was going to be fine, but it just brought on more and more tears. 

Someone’s embrace tugged around my waist. I turned to see my new ‘husband’ there. He shot me a sympathetic smile as I tried to stop the tears.

“Go see Harrison whilst we help Spencer” he muttered into my ear. I had no hesitation to stand up and see him because I couldn’t stand seeing Spence in pain. I pushed past the group of people so I could visit Harrison who was not far away, bringing a girl in with Deano. 

Whilst Spencer has been over in Perth, I’ve become close with Harrison to the point where he is a brother to myself. We so close in age differences and he understood everything. Mind you, Adriel didn’t like this at first but Harrison got himself a girlfriend and he stopped worrying like anything would ‘happen’ between us. My head down as the tears still fell, I walked past the 2 girls who had been saved by Harrison and Deano.

“But I wanted Jesse to come out” One of them said and I snapped my head around, hoping its not what I think they were talking about.

“But you got Harrison, he’s hot. I was stuck with old one” The blonde rolled her eyes. How god dam rude.

“Oi” I spoke in a harsh tone, covering the croakiness of my voice. “Did you pretend to down just for the boys to get you?” I couldn’t help but ask. The whores both rolled their eyes and laughed.

“Not like anyone was dying” The blonde one spat at me. I felt a shadow come behind me, knowing it was one of the boys but it didn’t make me back down.

“Excuse me Blondie, but my fucking best friend is having a fucking seizure right now and you and your pathetic friend could be the reason she doesn’t wake up tomorrow!” I threw out all my anger but tried my hardest not the slap the frick frack out of the bitch.

“Fuck your friend” She lifted her hand up to intimidate me. That was going to be the end of that bitch as my hand rose but was stopped by the figure behind me. He flung me around to be met by Harrison’s eyes.

“They aren’t worth your time” he reassured me. He gestured for me to go to the ambulance where poor Spence was tucked away, out of the seizure.. For now.

These next few days are going to be long ones without her with me.

A/N

I really never wanted to say this in an authors note but 

Don’t be a silent reader!

Votes and comments are always welcomed and they always make my day when I see them! It makes me actually be bothered to write if I know people are enjoying them :) xx

And next chapter will hopefully be in Spencer’s P.O.V and find out whats causing this hehehehehe xoxoxo

Ps: the song on the side, I am legit obsessing over atm. Just the lyrics and the deepness gets me everytime :(

Pss: J-LAW NEARLY DIED YESTERDAY :(

Pss: I’ll stop now

Psss: you’re cool