3.2

Spencer’s P.O.V

“I can see your halo, halo...

Halo, ooh oh...” The music finished as a group of 5 girls finished the dance I had taught them just under 2 weeks ago. Nina, the boss had gave the girls and myself a nod of approval so they could leave the stage.

“You girls did amazing!” I praised them, giving them hi fives. My group had the last performance and as the girls left, Ella, Krissy and I were all taken into Nina’s office. She sat us all down on the couch as a smile overcame her face.

“You girls did it, you have the job” My jaw dropped, Krissy gasped and Ella squealed.

“Thank you thank you thank you!” Ella jumped up, hugging Nina. Krissy and I chuckled at what she was doing. Speaking of which, Ella, Krissy and I had all become so close over this experience so I was happy I got to spend 4 weeks with them. But then it hit me, Bondi wasn’t going to be home anymore. We left the room and started to head upstairs to our apartment. 

“You coming Spence?” Ella asked as I had stopped and got out my phone.

“Yeah in a sec” I smiled, going though my contacts and dialed Taco’s number. It was 6am over there and I was pretty sure Taco was working anyways.

“Hello?” he asked, not looking at caller i.d I guessed.

“Hey” I sighed into the phone.

“Spencer! Did you get the job?” I paused before I answered.

“Yes” 

“Spence, thats great” I could hear the hesitation in his tone. 

“No its not”

“Spencer Hill, you need to accept this job. Its what you want and --- Adrian, I struggle for 3 weeks without seeing you, how am I’m going to keep saying goodbye every month?” I cut him off. He paused before speaking again.

“You still have the same flight?”

“7:20pm land in Sydney”

“I can’t wait to see you.”

“I love Spence, got work.

“Love you too T” I hung up the phone as I put my body against the wall and fell to the ground, silently sobbing.

“Are you okay Spencer?” I looked up to see Nina with a very sympathetic look on her face. I looked back down to the ground and cried some more. She sat her body next to mine and put her arm around me.

“Whats the matter hun?” she asked. I wiped the tears from my eyes and calmed myself down.

“I don’t think I can take this job” I sighed.

“Are you homesick?” She looked shocked.

“I miss my boyfriend and mates all too much. Oh and the heat” I let out a chuckle.

“Bloody winter weather for London hey” She smiled. “You live in Sydney right?”

“Yeah” I replied.

“I know its a long way, but its up to you hun. Do you accept or not?” ~~~~ 

“Miss, will you please wake up?” I was being shook by the flight attendant. “We are landing and we need your seat upright.”

“Sorry” I pressed the button which took my seat back up. Being cramped for 24 hours was too long. My dream was pretty much deja vu, re-living what had happened. I don’t know how Taco is going to react to the news, or any of the boys. But I was extremely happy to be home as we landed at dark, but still warm Sydney. I stood up, slung my bag over my shoulder and followed the queue, eagerly trying to leave the cramped plane. We slowly started moving as the doors were now open, but too slow. Knowing that I was too see Taco in a matter of minutes made my heart pound. As I got closer to the main gate, I was trying to look over everyone to see his face.

“Spencer” I heard someone yell. I turned in the direction to see Adrian standing there with the biggest grin on his face.

“Adrian” I yelled back, going pass a few people then running towards him, jumping into his embrace as the tight hug lingered. I pulled away and put my lips onto his, reconnecting again. As I slightly pulled away, I brought my arms around his neck and smiled.

“I declined it. I didn’t want to be away from you” A grin overcame Taco’s face.

“I love you so much Spence”

“I love you too” I said as he pulled me into another tight hug.

~~~~~~

We arrived home at 9pm, after a Maccas run, I though my suitcase on the floor and raced upstairs so I could lung myself on my very comfortable bed.

“Ugh I miss you” I moaned into my pillows. I rolled over onto my back as Taco fell back, joining me.

“Please don’t leave me again like that, 3 weeks went all too slow.” He sighed.

“Bloody oath” I sat up giggling as he smiled. I ran my fingers over his jawline and bent down for a kiss. It was a slow, passionate one. 

The best kind.

A/N 

Okay i’m so sorry I havn’t updated this in a couple of days but I havn’t had the time and yes they are getting crappy, I promise they will (hopefully) get better!

no update tomorrow because work THEN CATCHING FIRE OMG *fangirls then dies* 

#teampeetabitches xx