21

"I know right?" Pam whispered more to herself than anyone else as the singer let out a gasp.

They stepped into the grand living room that stretched out beautifully. It was all vaulted ceiling and well placed windows. Taylor ran her fingers along the semi exposed brick walls as she walked the length of the room. Spacious was an understatement. Her favourite spot however, was the large bay window in the middle that had a well placed sill. She could picture herself curled up there with her cats and a good book. The view was spectacular enough for it anyway. There was an electric fire place on the opposite wall with the traditionally large sill on top just waiting for a painting to be hung. She'd always wanted a house with the perfect hearth.

She looked around, observing the amount of natural light bouncing off the wooden floors and noticed that this room too had a lot of doors. There were three doors on the other side of the room, one of which led into the kitchen.

The blonde let out a small squeal this time as she entered the most used room in any of her homes, she noticed that the vaulted ceiling and ample natural light seemed to be a common theme throughout the apartment. The marble island was gleaming in the sunlight and the wooden cabinets were waiting to be filled with all of her pristine cookware. Oh this is beautiful... she thought, whipping out her phone and already jotting down a few decor points.

Taylor exited the kitchen and tried the second door, this time stepping out into a buffer area which led further into a small balcony over looking the street below. There was a balcony identical to it right on top of her and she wondered which room that belonged to. The blonde didn't spend much time on the balcony waiting for paparazzi to spot her, instead she saw that the room also had another door that led to a much larger room that could serve as an ideal spot for most of her souvenirs and collectables as it was lined with elegant white shelves mounted on more semi bricked walls. Taylor could see how easily this room would serve as a personal lounge and marked a wall for her arcade games and her christmas tree. A smaller fireplace adorned one of the walls in this room, she could picture herself laid out on a layer of cushions with Meredith on top. Mmm

Pam could see the gears turning inside the blonde's mind, already putting things in place and decorating for her to live in and smiled to herself. Taylor went back into the living room and walked around the dining area, surveying how long of a table she could fit there and then followed her out to the staircase room again. The singer tried another one of the doors next to the one that belonged to the living room. This room was slightly less exposed to natural lighting the floor was heavily carpeted with dark walls. It looked as if someone  was using it as a personal theatre. However, Taylor had other plans. She was making a mental note to shift the pool table lying around in her parents' house.

Finally, she came to the double wooden doors with the drapes pulled over it. The smile on her face grew when she pulled them up to be met with more sunshine pouring in. It led to a large terrace already filled with notable plants and a lush lawn, the singer could see her garden furniture fitting very well into the landscape. The blonde took off her flats and walked around the lawn, feeling the grass crunch under her feet. Her very own patch of nature in the city of New York; Taylor couldn't help the grin on her face. Meredith, who had been running about the apartment too joined her on the lawn, finding the greenery a fine change in environment. She watched the feline as Mere ran plodded around the terrace before choosing to rest in a particularly soft spot. Note to self: Plant some catnip.

Sam and Kevin were too busy assessing the security needs to take in the view while the singer simply sat down on the lawn for a moment. "This will do." She said under her breath, turning to give Pam a satisfactory smile before she headed back in again, reluctantly. What more can there be? She thought as she slowly padded up the grand wooden staircase that looked like it belonged in a mansion in Connecticut.