4: Diana

Nicole's POV

So I'm standing outside room 116 in sweatpants a t-shirt and my hair in a bun, without shoes carrying around a Lord of the Flies book, knocking.  

The door opened, "Can I help you?" Harry said. Right now I should be freaking out, but I'm busy with college homework.

"Yea, these humans have been knocking at my door for the past twenty minutes, asking for room 116. They can't seem to realize that, my apartment door has the numbers 115 on their." I looked over at the moving people.

"Well thanks for that, love. You guys can come on in." Niall said.

"No problem." I said turning around to go back to my room.

"Hey!" Harry yelled after me, "What's your name?"

"My names Nicole." I said as I closed the door.

I went back in and turned up the music, Maybe its the way she walks, OW! Then I went back to reading. Just as I got to chapter seven and really into the book, my door knocks again. AGAIN!!

"Someones hands better be falling off!" I yelled as I turned off the music.

I opened the door, all the guys of One Direction were standing in my door way looming over me.  

"The moving guys said that we were in the way. Can we hang out in here for a little bit?" Zayn asked me.

"Yea okay. Can y'all try and keep it down though? I know the music is loud but people are distracting."

"No problem." Liam said.

I sat back on the couch and they wondered around and eventually sat down on the couch next to me.

"Don't you have a roommate?" Louis asked.

"Yeah her name is Kelly, she is at a study group tonight, she should be home in about ten minutes." I said not looking up from my book.

"What are you guys in school for?" Louis asked. This time I set down my book.

"I am majoring in Veterinary Medicine, and minoring in business. Kelly is majoring in Veterinary Medicine, and minoring in English." I said getting up from the couch, "Do you guys want a soda or something, we need to go shopping but i'm sure we have something."

"Do you have tea?" Liam asked.

"We ran out this morning, but we have water."

Two minutes later, I had three water bottles, two cans of cokes and, and a Dr. Pepper.

"There y'all go." I said handing out the drinks and opening the Dr. Pepper, turning on the TV, it switched to the news. 

One Direction walking into The RoseWood.