42: Towers

Harry's POV

"What do you mean she got almost sexually harassed then got drunk?!" Louis yelled as I explained the situation that Nicole had explained to me earlier.

"What does that sound like it meant, Louis?" I asked rubbing my hands through my hair.

"So what is she doing now?" Liam asked, it was around seven in the morning and we were in the car on the way to do an interview on Live with Kelly and Michael.

"When we left, she woke up long enough to take a shower and tell me what happened, she was pretty loopy, but Kelly said that it was the whole story." I said.

"Was it her first time getting drunk?" Niall asked.

"No, the girls had a party in the Florida Keys after they graduated." Zayn said.

"I knew that they weren't so perfect." Louis said and I nodded.

"So what is your plan?" Liam asked.

"After we get off the show, I am going to stay with her a while. Do you guys want to hang out with us also."

"Well if she is going to act like she did in this video Tanna just sent me, then yes. I want to spend the day with you guys." Niall said holding up his phone.

We all watched (and laughed) as Nicole tripped over a duvet she was wrapped in. Then looked up at Kelly and said, "You know that song- don't go breaking my heart?" Kelly said yes, and Nicole said, "This blanket just broke my heart by tripping me and it didn't even try." Then she fell back in a fit of giggles.

"This is going to be fun." Zayn said.

Kelly's POV

I gave Nicole a plastic cup of iced tea, which she took and started drinking like a three year old, I turned on the tv and asked her, "Nicole who is going to be on tv soon?"

"My boyfriend, oh my goodness, I have a boyfriend, and a tattoo!" She poked her sides.

"Fun Fact: Nicole acts the same way she does when she is hung-over, as she does when she has major jet lag." Sydney said and we all nodded in agreement.

 "It's like she is just really really tired, and we know how she gets when she is tired." Tanna said.

"At least she isn't talking about pizza." I said then Nicole started laughing uncontrollably.

"I say we just ignore her. She never used to get drunk when we used to hang out." Sydney said.

"That's because we were to busy watching after you too." I said.

"Whatever weirdo." Tanna said.

Harry's POV

After the show, I looked at my phone and saw a text from Nicole:

From: Nikki-Boo xx

Hey baby! Can you do me a favor and bring home some pizza?? Pizza is yummy yummy in my tummy!! hahahaha, see you soon! Good luck on the show, we will be watching from afar. Afar is a funny word, who even says that?!

Dr. Hagler