14: Does He know

Harry's POV 

When I woke up, Nicole and I were on the floor wrapped in each others arms. She was still asleep, but I needed to pee, so I got untangled and stood up and stretched. I turned around and saw Kelly in her bed asleep. I stepped over Nicole, and looked at the clock which said it was nine o'clock. At first I thought it was nine at night, but when I walked into the living room, I was blinded by night, I saw Nicole's family standing, or sitting around the TV. 

"Good morning all." I said looking for my shoes.

'Did you spend the night with my daughter?" Ken said drinking his coffee.

"No sir, I mean not on purpose, we just kind of fell asleep." I stuttered.

"So do you just randomly come in and make yourself comfortable with these girls?" Eric said.

I opened my mouth to speak.

"Dad, Eric stop. Leave the poor kid alone." Matt said when he saw I was struggling.

I looked over at the other side of the couch and saw Louis laying there, "Has he been there all night?"

Becky nodded. This was turning out to be one of the most awkward mornings I've had in a long time, and I still needed to pee. "Louis, come on, get up it's time to go home." I said shaking his shoulders. He shook me off.

"Dear God, Kelly why did you let me sleep on the floor." I heard Nicole say.

"I didn't want to wake you, you looked pretty comfortable."

"Oh good morning everyone!" Nicole looked over the side of the couch, "Good morning Harry and Louis."

"Good morning Nicole," Louis said in his morning voice.

Nicole's POV

That was hot, I have heard Harry's morning voice, and now Louis', I had to hold myself back from fangirling. Before I could say anything else, there was a knock at my door. I got off the couch and stretched my arms and my back popped. I made sure that my pajama shorts weren't all up in my junk. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Nicole!" Liam said with Zayn and Niall right behind them.

"Hey guys! Harry and Louis are here," I let them in, "In fact they spent the night!"

"Oh we know, we needed to talk to you about something." Zayn said.

"Yea, is Kelly here?" Niall asked, they looked really upset.

"Yea. Let me find her. KELLY!!"  I yelled turning my head.