37: Taken

Harry's POV

The next morning when I woke up, I had a small pounding in the back of my head. The fun of hangovers. 

"Hey curly" Louis said as he walked into my room, something he does randomly during the day. "Here, thought you'll might need these" He added as he handed me a glass of water and Tylenol" I thanked him before I took them.

" I thought I fell asleep at Nicole's place. What time is it?" I asked

"You did, but Liam and I carried you back around 6:30, and it's about 12:30" Louis answered and I sat right up.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you needed it" He said and I raied my eyebrow up at him. "Mate you were all over the place when Nicole brought you back here"

"I got to go over to hers" I said as I slipped into my skinny jeans and put on a shirt then I handed for the door.

"Hey Harry, one last thing" Louis said as he folllowed be out of my room and into the door.

"What?"

"Merry Christmas"

Nicole's POV

Kelly, Sydney, Tanna, and I were all up by 8 so we could bake ourselves a nice Christmas meal as Harry just walked into our place.

"We should really start locking our doors" Kelly said and I agreed when Tanna started to speak.

"I see that you're alive after last night" She said and I couldn't help but chuckle from remembering what happened last night.

"Yeah..I'm sorry about whatever I did" Harry said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's okay Harry" I continued to chuckle as I walked up to him.

"Thanks babe" Harry said and I smile everytime I hear him call me that.

"And, since you're here..." I started and Harry looked down at me before I finished speaking. "Can you help us finish cooking?"

A dimpled popping grin soon flashed onto Harry's lips as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"I'd love to"