32: Truly, Madly, Deeply

Liam's POV

"Do you honestly think that you can get away with cheating on me?" Sophia asked, and I couldn't help but groan.

"Sophia, like I said plently of times before, Sydney is just a friend, nothing more than that" I said. annoyed. I don't get why she can't get that through her head! I have been nothing but faithful in this relationship because I don't want it to end like it did with Danielle and I.

"That doesn't look like a friendship to me" Sophia said. "You two look like you're hooking up behind my back."

"But we're not" I said, yet again.

"And why haven't you been answering my calls?" She asked suddenly.

"You know that you can't call my original phone when I'm out of the country" I sighed. "I've told you that plenty of times"

"So I'm stupid now?" She asked. Why is this girl so hard to talk to?

"No, I'm not"

"But it sure seems like you are"

"Well, you're wrong"

"I'm what?" She asked, looking a tad bit offended.

"You're wrong? Do you want me to spell it out for you, or will your brain not be able to put that together either?" I snapped.

"You know what?" Sophia started.

"What?" I asked, beyond annoyed.

"We're through" And with that, she walked up to me, smacked my in my face, which didn't hurt that bad, and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

And that was it.

I walked back into the girls apartment, everyone looked up at me they weren't sure weather or not they should ask what happened. So I decided to ease the awkwardness and say, "Sophia and I are through."

Then I started to feel upset with all the stress that this was causing me, so I went back to my place, and after a few seconds the guys came in and tried to make me feel better, before I fell into a restless sleep.